Horror⁓

(Art by meh -w-)

(Papa nightmare?

Maybe?

Yes.)

Horror is stumbling through snowdin, attempting to make it back to nightmare and the boys house before he can pass out. You see, horror felt like shit, and looked like shit(in a sick way, cuz u know horror look good XD) because he was sick. He still went out that day, convinced them all he was fine, and has been walking through the snow of somewhere, attempting to try and kill something in his state.

After horror got in the portal he left.

When horror got to the house, he was so dizzy he could barely make out what was infront of him. When horror got to the door, instead of opening it, he fell against it headfirst, making a loud thud.
Everyone inside heard this.

Nightmare: Dust, get the door, there's a lot of negative energy coming from behind it.

Dust goes to the door. As soon as he opens it, horror, who was leaning against the door skull first, falls into the house and onto the floor.

Horror: *groan*

Nightmare is filled with concern. He walks over to horror, picks him up with a tentacle, and examines him. Nightmare puts another tentacle on his foreskull, and immediately takes it off. He was burning up!

Nightmare: how the hell did you even manage to leave your bed this morning??

Horror: b-blue magic???...

Nightmare: fair enough. Okay, who's doing what to help him feel better?

Killer: -w- I'll make so—

Nightmare: HELL NO! Last time I let you cook, the kitchen almost set on fire!

Killer: THAT WAS ONE TIME!!

Nightmare: I DONT GIVE A SHIT!

Error:i-i-I can c-c-c-cook.

Nightmare: great idea. Get in the kitchen, and start making food. Killer, you stay in here with him for moral support I guess, and dust? Go get his bed ready for him.

Nightmare lays horror down on the couch, and killer goes to sit beside him. Horror hated having to be taken care of, and let alone his 'family' worrying about him, but knew it was necessary if he was planning to get better.

Killer: how ya holding up?

Horror: n-not that great..you?

Killer: why ask me? I ain't the sick one here bud.

Horror: idk...I-its a question. Answer it.

Killer: ookkaaayyyyy?? I think I'm doing pretty good.

Horror: h-how's c-Chara been t-treating ya?..*cough*

Killer: good enough, I guess..

Horror goes into a coughing fit. Killer rubs his back, awkwardly trying to help.
When horror stops, killer puts a pillow on the side of the couch for him to lay down on. Horror lays down on it, smiles gratefully at killer, and rests.

With nightmare and error in the kitchen.

Error is making soup in the kitchen for horror, and nightmare looks concerned at error for some reason.

Error: u-U-uh...i-is something w-w-wrong?

Nightmare: no...not with me, but with you.

Error: dude, I a-a-ain't the sick one h-here.

Nightmare: I know THAT But I mean like..mentally.

Error: uh, hate to b-b-burst your b-bubble, but all of us h-h-here are pretty s-s-screwed u-up.

Nightmare: UGH! No! You've been acting strange lately! You've been having nightmares of blank white spaces. That concerns me.

Error: *sweat* u-u-uh...I-it really s-s-shouldn't...c-concern y-y-you. It's just a p-p-part of my p-p-past. Really. It's f-fine.

Nightmare: THATS THE THING! I don't KNOW your past!

Error: OH LOOK. SOUPS DONE.

Error cleverly gives nightmare something else to be concerned about, which is horror. Horror is sweating half to death in his bed, since dust got it ready for him while error and nightmare had their 'friendly chat'.

Nightmare: this conversation is not over error.

Error: yeah yeah..

Nightmare goes into horrors room. Dust is in there with him. Horror looks a bit better than he did before, despite still looking like death(lol reaper fabulous nobody be lookin like dat xD)

Nightmare: you feelin any better horror?

Horror: a-a b-it..y-yeah. *cough*

Nightmare: you quite literally look like your contemplating

you're very existence.

Horror: oh I d-do? Huh

Nightmare: what ya thinking about?

Horror: u-uh... *cough* s-sleeping...how m-magic and maybe d-dead skeletons get s-sick...and g-getting better.

Nightmare: fair enough. Speaking of sleeping, you can do that after you eat the soup error made.

Horror: oh. S-sweet.

Nightmare hands horror the soup, and horror starts eating it.

Horror: this is p-pretty good.

Nightmare: cool, now how do you feel?

Horror: h-half better I g-guess.

Nightmare: great!—I mean..—UGh— go to sleep.

Horror: *dry chuckle* h-heheheh.. yeah..

Cya nighty.