☹☞☓Reaper

(This will also, once again, be based off of a roleplay, because my brain is empty, I'm on a 3 hour car ride, and I have a crap ton of stories I can tell on my roleplay book thanks to Cherryfellauisme

So she will be in this! ❥
(I might switch from in between death and reaper ;w;)

(Everything death touches dies, but in this case I'm gonna make it so he can't kill life or skeletons)

(Also, pro gamer tip: Grillby knows every sans of every AU and every sans in them.
And in the roleplay he knows every sans had been getting sick that week)
__________________________________

Reaper woke up and got his cloak and scythe while holding his head in pain.

Cherry is spinning around in circles while being bored.

Reaper walked out of his rooms with bags under his eyes,(like always except darker), and a bright blue sick blush on his skull as he waves at cherry, good morning.

Reaper can barely hold up his scythe and is walking toward the door to go do his job as well, death.
__________________________________

Reaper: S-See y-ya...

Cherry: w-w-woahhhhh~ o-ookkayyyy

Cherry Is Way too dizzy to recognize that reaper is sick.
__________________________________

Reaper walks out the door, almost barely shutting it behind him, and was off to do his job after a meeting with Life, who is toriel.

Cherry is laying on the floor, half-conscious, when she gets a call from Grillby.

She picks it up.
__________________________________

Cherry: oh uh..hey grillbz.

Grillby: hheeeeyyyyy, anything interesting happen?.

Cherry: no, not really, just some crazy shit. You did wake me up though from being unconscious so thanks.

Grillby: yayyyy.

Cherry: I got dizzy and passed out ;-;.

Grillby: wow that's fun. Anyhoo, aren't you at reapers right now??.

Cherry: yeee? why?

Grillby: I don't know, I just would think that you would be taking care of a sans right now like you have been all week.
Maybe you finally get a day off.

Cherry: maybe, ;w; just maybe.

Grillby: whaddaya mean by maybe? Like, did he seem off this morning? Or is it just unlikely you get a day off (xD)

Cherry: well, he seemed like he stuttered, and that ain't exactly good since all sanses stutter when they're sick. I didn't really get to have a good look at him before he left since I was too dizzy from spinning around cause I was bored so I kinda just let him leave.

Grillby: Oof. Then it's a 50/50 chance.

Cherry: yeeahhh so I'm just waiting for him to come back and say he's sickkkk or him just be stubborn, since he is a sans after all.
__________________________________

Meanwhile, with Reaper and Life.

Reaper is barely able to concentrate on the words coming out of her mouth while he's drinking the tea she made for them both in her garden of flowers in the dark. The ones around his chair are wilted.
__________________________________

Life: Sans? Are you feeling alright, my friend?

Reaper: f-fine..a-and it's r-r-reaper..

Life: you look in pain my friend, like your holding something in—