He let himself rest against the grass, the green blades tickling his skin. There was something about letting your lover go down on you in the middle of a garden that made Yoongi's skin shiver with delight. It wasn't like anyone would find them, they wouldn't be caught in their endeavours, but just the thought of being outside, under the starry night sky...His hands found Jimin's hair again, and guided his head up and down at a slightly quicker pace. He was close, and Jimin could sense that. Another five minutes, and Yoongi was spilling over the edge, hips jerking upwards again. Jimin pulled back, swallowing with a satisfied smirk. Yoongi let out a breath laugh, and motioned with his finger for Jimin to come closer. The younger crawled over him seductively, leaning down for a kiss. Yoongi's hands found his waist, and pulled his legs up and around his waist, so that he was straddling him. It was such a vulnerable position for him, being completely naked under the other, and that needed to change.

Smoothly, and swiftly, Yoongi pulled Jimin's shirt from his body, and tossed it somewhere on the grass. He flipped their positions so that he now hovered over Jimin, the younger pressed firmly against the ground. He felt the same tickling sensation of the grass that Yoongi had felt, but reacted more to it.

Jimin let his eyes fall shut as Yoongi trailed delicate kisses down his throat. Yoongi worked on his belt, and slipped it from the loop of his trousers, while he continued to assault the younger's neck with kisses. He undid the buttons, and slipped his hands inside. Jimin gasped, a small moan escaping. Yoongi's hands were always cold, but it still surprised him every time he got his hands on him. Long, slender fingers wrapped around him, squeezing his length. "Tell me what you want," he whispered darkly, nipping at his ear lobe.

"I want you," he whispered, hips stuttering lightly as Yoongi twisted his hand. "Please,"

"You can be more specific than that, mon coeur," He shifted onto his knees, pulling his head up. He pulled at the zipper of his trousers, and motioned for him to raise his hips. He shimmied his pants down his hips, and flinging them away like the remainder of their clothes. "God, you look so beautiful, my love, an absolute vision of beauty,"

He slid his hands down his chest, moving down to his legs, and spreading them further apart, and settling between them. He let his fingers trail along the insides of his thighs. Jimin's thighs were shaking slightly. He didn't know if it was because it was slightly chilly out of if it was in anticipation of what was to come. He avoided touching him where he knew the younger wanted to be touched, and placed his hands on his hips instead, pulling him closer. His skin was soft to the touch, smoother than anything he had ever felt in his life, and did he ever look stunning under the moonlight. If Jimin were a statue he would place him in his home so that he could admire him from up close. "You truly are a work of art mon coeur...never in my years have I seen something so beautiful. And I have seen quite the art pieces, but you, you are my most treasured,"

Jimin blushed, cheeks turning a lovely shade of red at Yoongi's words. He loved hearing him talk about him like that. It inflated his ego every time that Yoongi praised him. Jimin knew he was pretty, his mother always told him he was a vision of beauty. And maybe Jimin had a habit of flaunting it, using it to his advantage, but Yoongi had a way of making him feel like more of a person than an object. People lusted after him, and while Yoongi certainly fell into that category, he was there for more than just his body.

"Touch me, please," Jimin begged, bucking his hips up, chasing Yoongi's hands. Yoongi didn't hesitate to wrap his hand back around him, stroking him at a light pace. Jimin tossed his head back with a moan of satisfaction.

"Is this what you wanted?" he whispered, picking up the speed. Jimin nodded his head.

"Yes," he breathed out. "Wanted your hands, o-oh god!"