4 - Thoris Harbor

The next morning you were immediately sent off to clean the ship. It was early in the morning and you and Namjoon were the only ones awake, but he was still in his cabin, he only came to get you to work on your chores. It wasn't very difficult you just had to sweep and mop the deck, but it still hurt you back from leaning over so much. When you finished you sighed and wiped the sweat off your forehead and then unclipped the clothespins on your sleeves and skirt that kept them from getting in the way. You put the cleaning supplies away then walked back out to the deck and looked out into the water.

"Yoongi?" You called, "Are you there?"

He popped his head out of the water and waved at you.

"What's up Leggy? Miss me already?" He asked playfully, you chuckled then sighed.

"Yeah, actually,"

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, you're the only one I know from home, having you around makes me feel safe."

"Cute, but those guys can't be that bad,"

"They aren't... I just don't know them,"

"You don't know me either,"

"Well..." You paused, thinking for a moment, "I don't know what it is, I just feel like I can trust you,"

"I'm glad you find me deserving of your trust, Leggy. But you shouldn't be so easily trusting, especially with strangers."

"So I shouldn't trust you?"

"No, not unless I earn it."

"But you have, you found me and you're keeping me company, plus you saved me when I was a kid, so I've technically known you for years."

"No, you didn't know me, you knew of me."

"And you didn't know me, yet you still saved me."

"Because I had to."

"No you didn't, you could've just let me drown."

"Y/N, I had to, I didn't have a choice."

"What do you mean? Of course, you did."

"It's not that simple Y/N."

"Then why don't you explain it to me?"

"I can't, not right now, maybe tonight."

"No one's here-"

"Y/N? Did you finish cleaning?" Namjoon asked as he walked up to you, you quickly turned as Yoongi hid back under the water.

"Er- y-yes, of course," You replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yup!" You laughed awkwardly.

"Then why do you sound like you did something wrong?"

"I didn't do anything wrong! I was just looking out at the water! Jeez, is there anything I can do!?" You responded defensively.

"Huh? I was just-"

"You know what, you should be treating me with more respect if you know what's good for you."

"Excuse me? Was that a threat?" He asked, getting agitated.

"If the shoe fucking fits!" You gasped and covered your mouth, not wanting to spew out any more curses, as if that would help. Namjoon chuckled darkly before speaking,

"You don't have any authority on my ship, I'm the captain, and whatever authority you thought you had before you ended up on my ship doesn't matter anymore, you follow what I tell you to do, not the other way around, got that?"