3 - Tired

You awoke to a face full of cold water, you opened your eyes, shivering from the cold water and salty breeze. Your whole body ached as you looked around at your surroundings, you couldn't make out much as your vision was blurred. The scent of the fresh salty ocean was overwhelming. And your body felt as if you were rocking on the ocean.

You could make out the silhouettes of three unfamiliar men and as your vision cleared their features became more distinct. Their appearances weren't particularly scary, however the thought of being with strangers with no idea where you are or what happened terrified you. Your heartbeat quickened and your breathing picked up. You sat up and blood rushed to your head, causing you to feel dizzy, so you held your head steady.

"Look, she's awake," You heard one of the men spoke, "Should we ask?"

"Give her a minute, Jungkook." The taller man replied,

"W-who are you!?" You demanded, as your dizziness faded and you stared up at the three men, you reached up to hold the charm that should lay on your chest, for comfort, but you realized it wasn't there, "My necklace! Where is it!?"

"What necklace?" The third man asked, "Did one of you steal her things while she was unconscious, I thought you were better than that."

"We didn't take anything from her, besides, I doubt it was worth anything." The man that was addressed as Jungkook replied.

"What!? Not worth anything!? That necklace was worth everything! It was all I had left! My last bit of hope!" You shouted before pausing, "A-and now it's gone... and so are my books... my brother's not here with me... and Marie..." You trailed off sadly, remembering the look on Taehyung's face the last time you saw him.

"What on earth is she talking about," The taller man mumbled.

"She's distraught, obviously," The third man replied, turning back to you, "What is your name, love?"

"Y/N..." Your voice cracked as tears began to well up in your eyes. You were confused and scared, the men didn't seem dangerous, but you still had no clue what their true intentions were.

"Oh, don't cry," The third man said as he bent down and held out his hand for you, offering his help, you hesitated before gently placing your hand on top of his, allowing him to help you to your feet. Then he pulled you into a warm hug, you were taken aback at his boldness but hugged back, craving the warmness and comfort that he gave you with this gesture, "My name is Hoseok,"

He pulled back, ending the hug too soon as he looked down and smiled at you, the kindness in his voice and the way he gently held you was enough to get you to smile back. He reminded you of Taehyung, but much more forward with his actions. Then you heard 'Jungkook' clear his throat from behind.

"Excuse me, but I didn't kidnap her so that you could date her, Hoseok." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"K-kidnap?" Your voice trembled. Anyone would be terrified knowing that they were kidnapped, but him outright saying you were kidnapped made things finally sink in. You had been kidnapped, even if they were kind, you were taken against your will, to an unfamiliar place with strangers.

"Jeez Jungkook, could you be a bit more subtle next time?" Hoseok said as he turned to glare at him.

"I speak facts, I prefer not to beat around the bush." He replied, shrugging nonchalantly.

"Well, Love," Hoseok paused, "It is true, you were technically kidnapped, however, there is no need for you to feel frightened, we do not intend to harm you."

"Then why did you kidnap me?" You took a step back from Hoseok, distancing yourself from him out of fear. Despite his welcoming personality, you wanted to stay away from your kidnappers.