Hi. I'm still alive (A/N)

Hello! Bet you didn't expect to hear from me for another 80 years.

How are you? Have you been taking care of yourself?

I think I said that I was gonna try and get back into writing last chapter but then school happened and took up all my focus and time. Hopefully if I don't get held back I graduate in two years. In my country the final two years are very important so I've been trying my best with school. Still not good but I'm trying.

Another reason why I stopped updating is because I realized I hated a lot of things about this story and as a result I got super unmotivated and I honestly thought of ending the whole thing. But then I remembered the next story arc and how much I wanna write it.

I also  removed 2 chapters because I realized I could do better.

Also some things didn't make sense to me. Like how this whole thing happened to Minji and she went back into the industry just fine. I realized that something that would make realistic sense is her taking a hiatus from group activities. So that's why I removed that chapter. I also removed Happy Birthday because I hate it with a passion. (I'll rewrite it)

I'm almost done another chapter and I think I like how it's coming along(?) I'm not telling you when to expect it next because I'm not sure myself. I will try though.

I'm very sorry for not updating in... what is it 2 months? 3? But life hit me like a bus and I wanted to focus on other things.

I'll try to update this story as regularly as I can.