Unfortunate Events

"MINJI, HOW??!!" Jin yelled

"HUSH!" Minji whined

I bet you're wondering, what the hell happened this time? Well, you'll see.

"It's 8pm, go to sleep." Jimin said entering the kitchen.

"Do I look like a grandma to you?" Minji snapped.

Jimin just shrugged his shoulders and sat down that's when he noticed a smell. "Is something burning?" Jimin asked as he sniffed the air.

"Ummm... It's the neighbor's"

"Go Minji, don't lie." Jin said sternly, tapping his foot.

"fine... ⁱ ᵇᵘʳⁿᵗ ᵐᵃᶜ ⁿ ᶜʰᵉᵉˢᵉ..."

"Huh?" Jimin asked leaning closer " I can't hear you."

Minji took a deep breath before saying it again a bit louder, however, Jimin still couldn't hear her. Now frustrated because she hates repeating things more than once she yelled it in his ears.

"I BURNT THE DAMN MAC N CHEESE ALRIGHT?!"

"Owww..." Jimin whined covering his ear. After a few seconds what Minji said settled in to his brain.

"Wait, WHAT?"

"I KNOW RIGHT??" Jin also yelled.

"HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO BURN IT?"

"It isn't even that bad, you guys are overreacting..." She said crossing her arms.

Jimin got up to investigate the pot from where the smell was coming. When he looked it, his jaw dropped.

"MINJI THAT'S CHARCOAL!"

"IT'S FINEE!!"

"MINJI, IT'S PITCH BLACK!" Jin added.

The three of them continued to yell at each other, well actually it was just Jimin and Jin yelling at Minji.
_____________________

"I put a whole bag of jellybeans up my ass..." Minji said aloud out of no where while they were waiting to perform on music bank. This is something she usually does, she stares up at the ceiling and quotes things from her memory.
This caused the other members to turn to her in concern, alarm and disgust.

"What?" She asked looking at the members' stares

"Ma'am this is a Wendy's..." Jungkook replied.
_____________________

Namjoon was minding his business reading a book in his room. He was interrupted by the sound of crashing glass

"SHIT!" He could hear Minji yell. He sighed and got up from where he sat. He entered the living room where he saw Minji freaking out standing next to a broken vase. Jin's broken vase.

"How did you get that done now?"

"I was cleaning and I lifted Jin's vase up so I could clean underneath it and then it slipped out of my hand and hit the floor.." Minji said still panicking.

"You know you could've just pushed the vase to the side and not picked it up?"

"WHY COULDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT 10 SECONDS AGO?!"

"Why were you cleaning? You never clean."

"Well because I felt like being nice! And look where that got me!" Minji replied pouting

"You lost a bet, didn't you?"

"Yeah..."

"What was the bet?"

"I bet Tae that I could fit 10 chicken nuggies in my mouth but I could only fit 9!"

"You want me help clean it up?"

"Yes please!"

The both of them started cleaning up the broken glass vase. While cleaning they discussed how they were going to tell Jin, they decided mutually not to say anything and If he asked they would tell him they didn't know. And they would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids! And by meddling kids I mean the maknae line.
_____________________

"Ow my neck." Yoongi said in visible discomfort as he readjusted his neck pillow.

"My back, lick my-"

"Don't finish that Minji.."

"Aww..."
_____________________

Another day another maknae line argument. Nothing serious of course, just pointless bickering. What was it this time? It was Uno.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" the hyung line heard from the living room. They were all talking in Yoongi's room when they were interupted.

"What now?" Yoongi asked a bit annoyed.

"MINJI YOU CHEATER!" They heard Taehyung yell.

"CRY ABOUT IT POOH!" Minji yelled back.

"Let's just check on them..." Namjoon sighed.

The four of them got up and made their way to the living room where, not too much to their surprise they saw things scattered everywhere and a bunch of babies whining.

"MINJI! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, YOU CAN'T STACK +4 CARDS!"

"SAYS WHO?"

"UNO!"

"WELL UNO'S A LIL BITCH! I DON'T KNOW A SINGLE PERSON WHO DOESN'T STACK DRAW 4!"

"LOOK! If someone puts down a draw 4 card the next player has to draw 4 and skip a turn! NOT STACK"

"That's bullshit!"

"What's the problem now?" Jin asked

"Minji's cheating!" Jimin explained pointing at her.

"Jin, have you ever NOT stacked draw4?"

"No?"

"SEE! JIN HAS A BIG BRAIN! THAT'S WHY HE'S SO HANDSOME!"

"Aww, thanks Minji!~" Jin said blushing

"But that's not how you play the game!" Jimin whined

"Not my fault you don't know how to play!"

"You're just salty that I ate your Oreos!" Jungkook said sticking out his tongue making Minji also stick out her tongue at him.

"You forget that they're adults..." Hoseok sighed.

"Alrighty!" Namjoon clapped "time to clam your shit!"

This statement made Minji gasp "Jin! Namjoon said a bad word!"

"You say bad words all the time though..."

"But that's MY thing!" Minji replied pouting

After talking things out they all came to the conclusion that stacking 4 should be allowed. Minji won after a 27x losing streak. That was a good day for her.

______
fin.
______

Yippee kiyak! I'm done with this. Just some more Minji moments because I noticed that I don't touch too much on her character.
I'm gonna work harder on portraying her character and her personality better. Y'know make her more likeable.
Anyways!
Thank You for Reading
:V