Aftermath pt 2

FUN FACT!: I HATED WRITING THIS :) I just- UGH! Sorry for the long wait. Writer's block and all the stuff happening in the world rn is messing w/ my mentality. This is past author saying that she can't wait to finish this! Also! No more swear warnings, I put them in every other ch so might as well expect them.

The sun shinned through the curtains of the hospital temporarily blinding Minji from where she lay in her bed. This is where she had been for the past two days. She groaned and rolled over to face the door. Minji saw many people walk through the door, doctors, nurses, managers and a police investigator.

She sighed and tried to get some sleep, she hadn't really gotten any in the past two days she had been there, she was tired as hell.

Before she got a chance to she heard the door slide open. It was the nurse peeking into the room.

"Oh! She's awake!" The nurse called to someone behind her.

"I was never asleep but ok..." Minji mumbled to herself.

"MINIJI!!!~" She heard a familiar voice say. She pushed herself up just in time for her to fall back from Hoseok's bear hug.

"We were so worried!!~" He said with his head buried in her shoulder.

She didn't say anything just patted him on the back. She didn't really feel anything.

"Minji! Are you doing ok? We brought you a fruit basket." Taehyung greeted with a fruit basket in hand.

The other members soon filed in. After a while Hoseok finally pulled away to look at Minji. His bright smile slowly faded when he looked at her. He backed up a bit more.

"Have you been sleeping well?" He asked.

"No... I can't." She quietly responded.

"We've been giving her medication but it hasn't been working well... It lasts about an hour before she wakes up screaming..." The nurse spoke up from behind them. "Oh sorry... I'll leave you all alone for now. Tell me if you need anything."

Once the nurse exited they all turned back to face Minji who in turn, was looking at them.

"What, you got a problem?" She asked the seven pairs of eyes looking back at her.

Jimin walked towards her bed and crouched down to hold her hands.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked looking back at her. "It might help a bit if you got a few things off your chest.."

"... Sure. Why not." She merely responded. Her voice lacked emotion and even though she occasionally jokes about it, Minji looked and sounded dead inside. Her puffy eyes and forming dark circles made it look that way.

"Where do I start"

"After Yoongi left might be nice." Namjoon said.

"Right... After Yoongi left I tried my best defending the fort. It didn't go so well, sorry."

"It's ok. Continue." Jin said softly.

"When they broke in the dude from that first fansign, Kang Byung-ho he broke down my door and I hit him with a bat when he was approaching." Minji chuckled a bit near the end. "Hyungsik was breaking my ramen open so I tried to beat him up... Didn't go as well as I'd hoped..."

"And what happened after?"

"They knocked me out with chloroform and the next memory I had was waking up in a moving vehicle. The two dudes were talking and they mentioned how they implanted trackers in those damn puffy stickers... fuck stickers."

"You're breaking up with stickers now?" Jimin asked.

"Yes! All they do is make my hands sticky and get me kidnapped." Minji sighed before continuing. She explained the rest, what they did to her, the third body, her twisted ankle and left the boys completely speechless. What could they say? 'Sorry that happened to you?'

Minji looked at her seven brothers who, while she was telling the story were sitting on the floor near her bed as if she was a teacher.

"I didn't expect you guys to say anything anyways."

They all slowly got up from where they sat and gave her a hug one by one, each member whispering comforting words in her air, which, actually cheered her up a lot. Talking about what she experienced to people she really trusts and that she knows cares for her made her really happy. Enough to start tearing up. The members started teasing her a bit giving everyone a good laugh. Their fun was interrupted by the nurse entering.

"Oh sorry, am I interrupting something? You have visitors Minji."

"Oh? Who?"

Before the nurse could get a word out three men bursted through the door.

"DONGJI!" Two out of the three men yelled, the third one who was much older entered by yelling 'Princess'.

"Dad! Asahi! Jimin!~"

"I'm right here..."

"NOT YOU!" She yelled at Jimin before returning her attention to her family with her arms wide out ready for a hug. She was tackled by her two younger brothers who were more than suffocating her.

"Hey hey! Get off your sister, she already almost died, don't kill her now..." Her dad said chuckling a bit. He greeted the other members and then approached his daughter.

"Princess! Are you alright? we've been so worried!" He said kissing his daughter's forehead.

"I'm getting better, how are you?" Minji said smiling, she was really happy in that moment the members saw it all and they couldn't help but smile as well. They were just happy that she felt joy.

"How's school? Jimin you're going to be graduating middle school next year right?" Minji asked her brother excitedly.

This made the other members start laughing and poking fun at Jimin.

"Oh lil' Jimin's graduating soon. Congrats!" Jin said in a baby voice poking Jimin's face, his hand got slapped away.

---------
fin.
--------
shit ch amirite?
Sorry for the long wait and the crappy result BUT! I promise you the next ch is gonna be so much better! Idk why I decided to do something like this so early when my writing skills are garbage. I'm more used to doing 1 ch stories instead of things spanning multiple ch but I guess this was ok practice.
Stay safe out there 💕

Thank you for reading
:V