Well... RIP

It was Friday night, everyone was in the dorms and planned on doing a movie night. That was until Minji decided to host a funeral for Jungkook.

"What the actual hell is going on?" Yoongi asked as he saw Minji trying to stuff Jungkook into a cardboard box. This was the first thing he saw as he entered the living room along with Hobi. He also saw the other members standing awkwardly around the current event that was taking place.
"We're making a funeral for Jungkook... AND HE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT I'M DOING ONE!"

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook whined as moved around in the box to at least be somewhat comfortable. You're probably wondering how we ended up in this situation, well, it all started it all started in the summer of 86'... Just kidding it started 25 minutes ago when Jungkook decided to eat Minji's food.

-flash back noises- 25 minutes prior

Jungkook was getting a bit peckish around this time. He didn't want to wait another hour to make the popcorn so he scavenged the fridge.
He saw a disposable food container badly hidden behind a case of banana milk. He took it thinking that he could get away by eating a bit of rice, oh how wrong he was. He quickly ate two or three bites of rice and then put it back in the fridge.

A few minutes passed and Minji came skipping into the kitchen humming a tune. She swung the fridge door open and moved the banana milk to side. She was excited to eat the food that she had left over since she was hungry at this point.

Minji took out the container and opened it. She was about to take a bite before she noticed something off.

Wait... Minji thought to herself
27 pieces of kimchi, check
3 pieces of chicken, check
rice... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... Minji began to count

"84, 905-" And at this Minji gasped "There's 500 grains missing..."

She didn't want to assume anyone ate any because last time she did it turned out that she had already eaten her snack, just forgot.
I know for sure I didn't eat it yet, I think... Minji took a good wiff of her breath before determining that no, she didn't eat it. Her breath still smelled like murdered potatoes- I mean potato chips.

Minji looked around the kitchen to try and find any evidence of someone eating it. That's when Minji saw Jungkook's chopsticks in the sink, with a single grain of rice on it.

And that's when all hell broke loose.

Minji's head did a sharp turn, eyes quickly locking with Jungkook's, he broke out in a cold sweat as she slowly approached him. You see, the thing with Minji is that although she's friendly and bright, when she gets pissed, she's terrifying.

Her hands slammed on the table that Jungkook was sitting at, garnering the attention of Namjoon and Jin who were picking out the movie in the living room.

"Jungkook, Kookie, Mr Coconut..." She said with a creepy grin on her face, she bent over the table and placed both hands on Jungkook's shoulders "did you eat my food?"

"No, why would you even think that?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"Oh, I dunno maybe because I found your chopsticks in the sink with a single rice grain??"

Jungkook started trying to defend himself by saying "How do you know that I ate your food huh?"

"I counted 84,905 grains of rice instead of 85,405!!"

"Wait- YOU COUNTED?!"

Namjoon walked over to the kitchen with Jin, sensing a problem. "What's the matter, is everything alright?" Namjoon asked as he approached the pair. Minji lifted her head to look at Namjoon "He ate 500 grains of my rice..."