A/N Plan for the story (please read all)

Hi, I noticed there's a lot more readers recently and all I can say is sorry. I'm sorry i don't update often and I just want to say that i am no longer interested in writing this story.

I think the reason is that I'm no longer as into kpop as I used to be. I still enjoy it of course, I'm just not as interested or excited about it as I used to.

I had so many plans for this story so it sucks that I now dread even looking at it. I wrote down notes, jokes I wanted to make, relationship development, etc. I was excited for certain arcs of the story too since I found the ideas interesting and i still do, and there's even half finsihed chapters that i still have in my drafts.

So this is my plan for the story: The remainder of the story will be a one shot.

One big, long chapter that will (hopefully) cover the areas that I planned for this story. And this is what they should contain (in no particular order):

• The relationship between Minji and her mother
• Them going on tour and promoting their songs
• The relationship between Minji and Minseok
• The relationship between Minji and her family
• The relationship between her and her members
• The end of the story

I'll probably add more to this as I'm writing but these are just my main ideas. I'll try to write more of a back story for Minji and some other characters but we'll just have to see how that works out.

Although it's a one shot I will still seperate them in chapters, y'know, to mark them off so no one gets confused.

How long will this take? I'm not sure I have exams coming up and I'd love to get this done before then but at the same time i still need to study. (Exams happen in June) These exams are super important for me so I'll be trying my best.

side note:

(I wanna pass these exams so I can leave school as fast as possible i hate it here.)
I'll still have another year after but I need to pass this year in order for me to be able to graduate next year. And then I can try to figure out what I want to do with my life 👍
------------

The problem I have with one shots is that it would be difficult to include text message chapters so I think my plan is: as I'm writing the one shot (i have no idea how long it'll take)  I'll post text message chapters and other little slice of life things till I'm done. No plans that they'll be consistent but I'll try.

I love writing things with drama in them so although these chapters might seem boring I'm hoping I can deliver something that can peak your interest.

I often think that my writing skills peaked with the kidnap arc since I was very proud of it and I still somewhat am. But I think I've inproved since then. I'm really interested in mystery stories, creating a certain mood and atmosphere for stories and foreshadowing so I wanna make this final chapter the best I can.

Although I was proud of the kidnap arc I don't wanna read it again since I think it'll make me cringe lmao.

But yeah, that's about all I have to say.
Thank you for all your support despite me thinking that I don't deserve it. I'll do my best of this final chapter and I hope I can give you all a satisfying finish to this story. I started this a year ago right? I plan to finish it.

Btw I should mention this now, this thing right here is a face. :V
Y'know like a duck almost. Idk why i do it I just think it's cute. I just wanted to say that just in case there was anyone who thought it was my initial or something.

Ok! That's it, bye bye now!