"Raw?" Scott asks.

"No you stopped to bake it in your little werewolf oven," Stiles says. "I don't know you're the one who can't remember anything"

"Mr. Stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper you might want to pull out the headphones every once in a while," Mr. Harris says. "I think you, Mr. McCall, and Miss Michaels would benefit from a little distance, yes?"

"No," Stiles says.

"Let me know if the separation anxiety gets too much for you," Mr. Harris says.

"Hey, I think they found something!" A girl shouts and everyone rushes to the window.

"That's not a rabbit," Scott says.

The man in the gurney shoots up screaming causing all of the students to jump back out of fear and shock.

"Okay," Stiles says before they turn to Scott. "This is good, this is good. He's not dead"

"Dead guys can't do that," Faline says. "So there's a bonus in this horror show"

"I did that," Scott says.

"At least it wasn't Allison" Faline shrugs and the two boys look at her. "And I say that with complete sensitivity for the man"

Lunch rolls around and Scott, Stiles, and Faline sit together at a small table.

"But dreams aren't memories" Stiles tries to argue.

"Then it wasn't a dream," Scott says. "Something happened last night and I can't remember what"

"What makes you so sure Derek even has all the answers?" Stiles asks.

"Because during the full moon he wasn't changed," Scott says.  "He was in total control while I was running around in the middle of the night attacking some totally innocent guy"

"You don't know that"

"I don't not know it," Scott says. "I can't go out with Allison I have to cancel"

"You definitely should cancel," Faline says.

"No, you're not canceling okay?" Stiles says. "You can't just cancel your entire life. We'll figure it out"

"Figure what out?" Lydia places her tray at the table and the rest of her clique sits down.

Lydia sits on the other side of Faline and grins at her best friend.

"Just homework," Scott says.

"I love your boots," Lydia says to Faline.

Faline had on a pair of heeled thigh-high boots which were suede and had a zipper up the side.

"Thanks, Louboutin," Faline says, showing her friend the signature red sole.

"I am so borrowing those sometimes," Lydia says.

"Why is she sitting with us?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know," Scott says, moving his bag for Allison to sit next to him.

Stiles chuckles and nods at the girl who sits on the other side of him.

"Get up!" Jackson says.

"How come you never ask Danny to get up?" The boy asks.

"Because I don't stare at his friend or girlfriend's coin slots," Danny says, pointing at Faline and then Lydia. "So I hear they're saying it's some type of animal attack. Probably a cougar"

"I heard mountain lion," Jackson says.

"A cougar is a mountain lion," Lydia says before realizing her mistake. "Isn't it?"