Chapter 14: Welcome To Low Budget Passione

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Wait...Ozpin you..." *a tear slowly falls down* "You're finally understanding me..." *sobs of joy*

Ozpin: *sip of coffee* "I've had that covered since I read your little journal." I'm still traumatized though...actually, I wouldn't mind seeing that "Esdeath" sketch again... The headmaster thought as a barely noticable trail of blood left his nostril.

Ozpin: "With the little footage I...recovered, I've made my decision."

Ruby: "What do you mean?" Is he going to be part of our team? Heck yea~!

Weiss: *scoff* "Are you...really going to assign him to our team?" Pleasepleasepleaseplease

Yang: *manical smirk* "Well, are youuuu?" That means I'll get access to his dorm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Blake: "I've never heard of a five member team..." Maybe he'll notice me more?

Y/N: "Ozpin...my friend...my homie...my dude...my absolute wingman..." *lighthearted laugh* The doctor then gazed into the headmaster's soul "Please Do Not." -_-

Ozpin: *sip of coffee* "I will allow you to decide. If you join team RWBY, you will be allowed access to the Vytal tournament. You will also be able to go with them during their higher ranked missions. However, if you go solo, you will not be guaranteed a spot in the Vytal tournament. Unfortunately, it would not be up to me. As for missions, due to being a one man team, you will have lower ranked missions. This also is not entirely up to my decision. Either way, you can participate in most of the Vytal festival's activities. If you join RWBY, I'll pull some strings to allow you to do the more intermediate activities"

Y/N: QwQ "Awwww....dis some bullshid..." He weakly said

Ruby: *grabbing Y/N's arm playfully* "C'mon Y/N! It'll be fuuuuun!"

Y/N: "Define "fun". Mine is probably MUCH different then what you're thinking." He said as he began to plan how to traumatize the team with his beautiful "artwork"

Blake: "We would be able to read together more." She added

Y/N: "Ah yes, Enslaved porn reviews"

Weiss: *looking away with her arms crossed* "And...I would also be able get you caught up quicker"

Y/N: "You goddamn tsundere..." >:(

Yang: "And I'd finally get some of that good stuff Neo's been hogging to herself~"

Y/N: "SILENCE, THOT. NONE SHALL EVER COMPARE TO ICECREAM GIRL, NEO!"

Yang: "Oh whatever, sharing is caring" She saud while giving him a wink.

The group then shared a laugh, much to Y/N's discomfort and much to Ozpin's concern.

Ozpin: "Y/N...do you want me to get the restraining orders?"

Y/N: "Yes...but let's not do the paperwork...y e t"

RWB_: *offended squeals* "We havent done anything to him!"

Yang: "Ah shit...here we go again..." She said while she recalled the FIRST time Y/N put a restraining order on her. It was done as a joke, but still, it kinda hurt her pride.

Ozpin: "Very well. So, Mr. L/N, what's your decision?"

Y/N let out a sigh as his posture slumped over. He mulled his choices over thinking over the Pro's and Con's several times. First off, what in the ever living "f o o k" was the Vytal Festival?

Y/N: "Uh...question?"

Ozpin+RWBY: "Probable answer?/What's wrong?"

Y/N: *scratching back of head* "What's the Vytal festival again? I never got...you know...invited to them...or bothered to hear about them..." *nervous laughter*