Rumor

The new couple walked into the whole school whispering about the two. They were clueless, but held each others hands. They walked in on The Boyz talking with serious faces on them.

"Guys, what's wrong?" Elli asks worried of the answer. Hyunjae showed the couple a post on the school's gossip website.

"Um. Someone made an anonymous made a post. A gossip account. They are claiming that they are in a relationship with Haknyeon and their guy friend is in a relationship with Elli. The couple looked at the boyz with worried looks.
"Should we respond or stop them? Why would someone post such a thing?" Haknyeon speaks up while calming a shaking Elli.
"We need to find out who did this. Don't let this effect both you." Sangyeon says as he reassuringly pats Elli's back. They discuss how to find the user as Haknyeon comforts Elli, who is having a mental breakdown.

Elli's pov

All voices around me began to muffle. All except one:Haknyeon's.
"Everything will be fine. Once we get through this, we will be stronger." Haknyeon told me and himself. He moves my head to make me look into his eyes. He held my hands tightly, scared to lose me. We trusted each other. So we let The Boyz handle it as we protected ourselves from the rumor's effects.

I listened to music with one earbud in all day, so I could stay calm. The Boyz didn't let us walk alone anywhere. Since we have at least one of them in our classes, The Boyz made sure no one talked about the rumor around us.

"Let have a date." Haknyeon looks at me with loving eyes. "To take our minds off of the day's events." I nod, ecstatically. We choose to just go on a walk through a near by park, talking about everything, except the day.
"Let's rest." I say, pointing to a wide opening surrounded by tree. We laid down on the grass.
"I'm terrified, Hak." I sigh deeply.
"Why?" He looks at me with open ears. I chuckle at his actions.

"Well, I have to deal with attention. Negative attention mostly. It's just feels like have to the perfect girlfriend in front of other to avoid the hate. I'm used the hate of being Eric's sister and being friends with you guys, but now they'll hate me for living their "y/n" dream." I pour my heart out.
"Love, you don't have to be perfect. You already are. You are all I ever need. We are all each other needs. I love you and nothing will change that. I will continue to fall in love with you, over and over, each day. We are here for each other." I smile brightly at Haknyeon's words as he stops the tears in my eyes that I didn't even notice. "Now, let's rest while we can." I nod as we lay on grass. We just admire the sky and the flying animals.

3rd POV

They slowly drifted asleep, holding each other's hands. After a 30 minute nap, Elli wakes up first. She looks around the opening noticing a small walking path through the woods. She wants to go check it, but waits for Haknyeon to wake up. She posted a photo of the sky the above them with the tree in the corner. After a few minutes, Haknyeon wakes up to see his favorite person, playing a game on his phone.
"Finally awake now?" Elli says as she puts down his phone. Haknyeon nods as he kisses the shorter's cheek.
"How long have you been awake?"
"A few mintues I would say. Would you like to walk around with me?" Haknyeon nods as they start to walk around, reaching the path Elli saw earlier.

Elli takes out her earphones, passing one to Haknyeon as her music plays. The path glowed a beautiful gold as the sun sets. The couple walked, holding each other's hands.
"It's lovely." Elli says.
"You've made my life lovely." Haknyeon says as they reach a lake. The moonlight reflected off of the water, creating an fairytail-like scene. It was beautiful. As the nocturnal animals wake up for the night, they decided to head home.

After a week of the rumor going around, THE BOYZ had Elli put her simple hacking skill to the test, once she felt better.

"Okay, I was able to track the IP address. I know where it came from and at what time, and I can guess the person." Elli says as she show THE BOYZ her work.
"My baby is working hard for us." Haknyeon says to the shorter, kissing her forehead. "Thank you, my love."
"Okay, enough sweetness. Tell us who it is, El." Eric says pushing his older sister's shoulder playfully.
"Yeah, okay. The op posted it during school on a person's, who is in our grade, laptop. I don't know if it's her or a friend." She shows THE BOYZ. "But I reviewed the CCTV from the school you showed me." She pointed at Sangyeon. "I used the location of the IP address and found the person. It wasn't the owner of the computer, it was her classmate." I tell THE BOYZ the name as they nod and we began to make a plan.

"너무나 힘들어 괜찮은 척하는 것도"
"It's so hard, pretending to be alright"

- "Rumor" by K.A.R.D