Consistent

Elli's pov

I walked into mine and Eric's to see Q on my bed.
"What are doing here?" I brush him off as I look for my charger.
"I wanted to hang out with Eric but he had a project to do." His eyes watch my actions.
"So why are you on my bed?" I throw my blanket, that was on the floor, at him.
"Because I wanted to hang out with someone." I gave up and plugged my phone into Eric's charger. I sat on Eric's bed, across from mine, and made cold eye contact with Q. "I see you still have the GOT7 logo from Eric."
"Go hang out with Kevin or New or Juyeon or all three. And of course I have it still. He likes the oldest and I like the youngest."
"That's adorable. But they didn't wanna dance on their days off. Come on. We haven't hung out, just the two of us, together in a long time." Q's voice rings with cuteness. I roll my sighs and sigh in defeat.
"Fine. You're paying for everything."
"Okay. I'm gonna watch a movie in the living room." I just nodded my head and walked to my closet to find some clothes to dance in.

After I packed my bag, I ruffled his hair as I passed him to the door. He gets the hint and we hop in his car.
"I need to pick up New first. He'll join us once he's done with some music project." I nod as I played "Blue" by Troye Sivan and Alex Hope.

We arrive at a dance studio that is open to the public for 6 hours. We only have 2 hours left but we can make the best of it. He thought this choreography he made for "Maniac" by Conan Gray. It was really fun to learn the dance. His an excellent and caring dance teacher when his is just teaching a dance for fun. He gets mean when it's for a competition.

I almost slip at one move.
"Ah, Youngie. What's on your mind?v I look at the taller boy and shook my head. "Are thinking of your parents again?" I shook my head again. "Are you sure?" Is that all you think that's in my thoughts? I question myself and give a kind of disgusted look. "Then what is distracting you."
"I just messed up, Changmin. I can't mess up every once in awhile. Plus it's been decade since my parents left us. They aren't the only ones on my mind. He look changes from worry to disappointment.
"Sorry, I guess I still think you need to be protect. Especially after last year." I nod, understanding the small looking boy.

"I will come to you if I need to, okay. Just let me open to you. Don't pry things out of me. That just overwhelms and scare me." He nods and comes to hug me. Almost the boys are like this towards me, which I kinda hate.

"So where are going after this?" Q pulls me from my thoughts once we reach outside of the building. I just shrug.
"I'll probably go to the mall and get some new clothes since I threw out a few that didn't fit me." He nods.
"What to come with you?" I shook my head with a smile.
"It's fine. I just want to walk and listen to some music for a bit." He nods. "Oh, can you tell eric where I'll be though. Tell that I'll bring home pizza on my way back." Q nods and we say our goodbyes.

I head to the closest bus stop to catch a ride close to the mall. Once I arrive at the bus stop, I play "36527" by DAY6. Not many people were taking the bus at 6pm, so it was an easy ride. But this one familiar looking guy tried to sit next to me in the back, even though every other seat was open. I just ignored the dude and looked out the window.

Once at the mall, I play my soft krnb playlist, starting with "dayfly" by Dean featuring Sulli and Red Museum. I play it at a low volume so I could still be somewhat aware of my surroundings. I finally found the place New suggested me. The place was aesthetically pleasing. A very simple yet beautiful royalty theme. The nice about this place is that they market themselves as a place for broke royalty, or royalty on a budget. Which honestly helps a lot, with New and mine's taste.

I walk out the place with four new outfits and a set of accessories as a thank you gift to New. As I was looking for my receipt they put in one of the bags, I bump into someone causing me to fall to ground.
"I- I'm sorry." I gather my stuff, scared of their reaction. I look at the person when they try to help me. I was met with a lovely smile.
"It's okay. Are you okay, Su? You fell pretty hard." I nod at Haknyeon's question. "You aren't hurt or anytime, are you." I shook my head in response.

"What are you doing here?" He asks as he helps me up. I lift up the bags to show the smile boy. "Ah, shopping for new clothes." I nod. I gesture towards me. "Oh, me? I'm here to find something." He scratches his head. I was about speak when my stomach growled.
"I guess you're hungry." A shy smile appears as I nod my head, looking at the ground. "I know this really good place we can go to. It's near by." I nod as I follow Haknyeon's way.

We walk in silence for a bit, until Haknyeon breaks it when we get close the restaurant.
"So, how have you been?"
"Tired, I guess."
"Oh, why?" I chuckle.
"I guess I'm just tired of most the guys babying me or trying to pry things out of me." He gives a confused look. "The guys are too sensitive with me. Especially about my parents. The only ones who aren't like this are Eric, New, Haknyeon, Luli and the three oldest: Sangyeon, Jacob and Younghoon." I say as we choose our table.
"Luli is actually different than you six. I guess cause she think that we have similar pasts." I say when the waiter comes to take our order.

Haknyeon continues our conversation when the waiter leaves.
"So what makes you say that?" I sigh.
"Luli grew up with traditional parents who were homophobic and kept it a secret until she left for college. Then living her truth despite not seeing her parents is years. I wish I had her past, but I don't." He nods.
"Why don't tell her your past?"
"Because she has never asked about it. She doesn't even know that I am bisexual. I feel like I'm living a lie." He nods when our food comes.

"You're living a lie, how so?" He asks as we begin eating.
"I've always been a push over. Keeping things to myself. Hell, I shut down when someone tries to pry things out of me and never tell them my problems ever again. I only open up to them if they call or talk to me when I am in need of talk. I never had someone to go to."
"What about Eric?" I shook my head, taking a sip from my water.
"I did when we were younger, but i overheard he telling Sunwoo that he was kinda sick of me and my problems. He just wished he could me more." Haknyeon nods. "My thoughts told me I was being a burden to Eric even thought I know I wasn't. Soon, I just closed myself off entirety. I mostly tell Chanhee, Changmim or Sangyeon, but I try not to over do it. I still have to control myself, which I don't want to do." I take a bite of my food. The conversation was put on pause, at least until we finished our food.

We walked out of the restaurant full and satisfy. I should bring Eric here next time. My thoughts are interrupted.
"So, what if you had someone to release all your problems to?" I tilted my head in confusion. "I mean someone to talk who could give a positive outlook one things." I nod.
"That could work. That way I could feel listened and understood." Haknyeon sticks out his pinky.
"Then promise me that you will come to me if you need some positive words. I need you to reach out to me. No matter how scary it could be." I look at Haknyeon and his pinky. Is this man really gonna help me?
"What do you get in return?" I ask before I commit to anything. "How does talking over food sound?" He nods like am excited puppy.

I giggle as we hop on to the bus. The bus was just light talking until we got close to out bus stop.
"So what about you? How are your parents?" He stiffens up but soon relaxes.
"My dad passed away a few years ago and I haven't seen my mom in a very long time." I nod with a small smile.
"Well, tell your mom I said hi and thank her for raising such a considering son." I say as we reach our stop. He returns my smile with an even brigger one.
"I will. I think she will lovr to hear that. Let's head home." I nod as we got off and went our separate ways.

On my way home, I picked up a pizza for Eric and a late night snack for me. I was able to walk home without music to calm my anxiety. I have finally found my constant.