Too Late.

Elli's pov

I woke up to "Lullaby" by GOT7 coming from Eric's phone. I was in my bed, still holding Haknyeon's hand. I separate my hand from his when Q walks in to wake us up.
"Hey! Wake up, you guys need to take your showers. Hurry up." Elli gives the okay sign, making him leave to makes some breakfast as the other boyz get ready for their classes. As I got up, I smiled sweetly at the boy with messy, black hair.

I tried to shake Haknyeon awake, but he grabbed my wrist, pulling me down. He cuddles me, turning me into ice as his head nuzzling into the crook of my neck. My cheeks and ears burned.
"Hak? Wake up and can you please let me go?" He mumbled asking for 5 more minutes, so I grabbed a near by pillow and wacked him with it.
"Wake up! We have school, get ready!" He lets go as he covers his face in slight pain. I get up with my burning ears.

I hear a groan and turned to face it. What the fuck? I stare at Haknyeon who is taking his shirt off as blood rushes to her face. Holy fuck, he's hot.
"Staring again, huh." My eyes widen as I throw a blanket at the shirtless boy, wrapping himself with it. Q walks in telling Haknyeon to take a shower. He turns to me, who is blushing like crazy.
"You're a tomato, what happened?" I make eye contact with Haknyeon, turning a deeper shade of crimson. Haknyeon nonchalantly explains what happened as he gathers his clothes. He leaves to take a shower as he takes off the blanket.

"Do you actually have a crush on him?" Q asks.
"I think so. I love Lili and we have a very healthy relationship. It's just, you know, me being a bisexual is a problem for her." I say looking down.
"Wait, she still doesn't know you're bi?" Alex shook her head.
"I'm scared for her and me. Her 'Bisexuals are more likely to cheat' and that bisexually doesn't exist mindset is complete and utter B.S."
"Are you ever going to tell her?"
"I will today. I didn't tell her at first because I really liked her. I already know she'll break up with me for not telling her, which I understand that. But I just want her to accept me." Q holds my shoulder, facing me towards him.
"If she doesn't accept you, cut her out of your life. It'll be hard, but it'll okay in the end. But for now, you should try to tell her. Let's make a plan at school." I nod as Haknyeon walks in with a towel around his waist. Blush creeps on my cheeks. I avoid eye contact with the boyz in the room; quickly gathering my clothes and rushing to the bathroom.

I was dressed when she heard footsteps coming into the bedroom as I pulled Eric's burgundy GOT7 sweater over my head.
"So, about your girlfriend. Are you a lesbian or what?" I look at boy, stun by his sudden question. I shook my head in disagreement. Haknyeon seats on the edge of Eric's bed, waiting for my answer.

3rd pov

"No, I'm bisexual, I like more than two genders. I dated Heo Hyunjoon, or Hyunjun Hur, for 4 years until I left for college in China. He's my first love. We tried long distance for a bit, but it put a strain on our relationship." Haknyeon nods his head. 
"What about you? Have you had your first love?" The curious girl asks.
"Oh, yeah. I have." He giving a sad smile. He was wanting to forget the only love of his that was taken but never returned. The only girl that interested him.

"What was she like?" Haknyeon tilts his in at the girl who is sitting on the floor. Her eyes were interest in his answer, in him.
"She hated me at first. Which made me fall for her. Her personality was distasteful because she was blunt." Haknyeon sadly looks at his lap.
"What happened between the two of you?" He locks eyes with the curious Elli.
"She was taken before I had a chance." Haknyeon finds himself lost in the girl's eyes. "No one has ever asked me about her. Even after I recovered."
"They probably were still trying to protect you. Once you love someone, you can't stop loving them. You just find someone else to love more." Elli rests her hand on Haknyeon's. The two felt a spark in that moment. A spark that scared Elli. She quickly removed her hand when Q called them to the dinning room area.

Elli's pov

At the school, we went up to the roof. Q and I quickly come up with a plan. Everyone, except for Q, Haknyeon, Sunwwo and I, left for their classes. We just talked amongst ourselves. When Luli joins, Q nudges me to tell her. I nod my head as he pats my back, wishing me luck.

Once it was time for our classes, I pulled Luli off to the side.

"Luli, I need to tell you something." I say quietly.
"El, what's wrong?"
"I should've told you sooner, but I'm ready to tell you now." I makes a fist, digging my nails into my skin. "I-I'm... I'm bisexual." Luli shakes her head.
"No, you're not. How do you know?" She says with disbelief.
"I dated a guy before I met you. We were together for all of high school until I left to China. And I've bisexual since as long as I could remember."
"So, you lied to me?"
"No, I just wasn't ready to tell you the truth. It then became that I didn't know when to tell you. You assumed I was lesbian and never asked about my sexual orientation. You never asked about me or my past." Alex takes a deep breathe, scared of what could happen.
"I didn't want you relive your past if it was bad. I love you, but you didn't even try to tell me the truth."
"You don't even know if my past was good or not. If you loved me, you would have asked. You should have asked. Even if I wasn't ready."
"So you want to keep pestering about things you weren't ready to tell me."
"No. Just every once in awhile if I had something to tell you. To get off my chest."
"I'm sorry that I assumed you were like me. With a past you did not enjoy because of your parents not accepting you." My hand become wet.
"My parents weren't even around growing up. I only had to go through the fear my little brother and his 11 friends accepting me or not." We both have tears of anger in our eyes.
"I'm sorry. We need to break up." I nod frustrated. Luli walks away, also frustrated.

3rd pov

Elli heads to her class with a dark aura. She took her seat next to Haknyeon as Q and Sunwoo turn around.
"El, are you okay?" Elli fakes a smile as she tries to lie to Sunwoo, nodding that she's okay.
"Youngie, what's wrong." Elli drop her smile quickly as she looks up to Q, then Sunwoo.

"We broke up." Elli says looks down. "We were both walking on eggshells around each other." Q pats her head as their professor came in. They turned their heads, facing the front.

"Everything will be fine. You can't have happy moments without a few sad moments. It makes you appreciate those good times." Haknyeon says as he holds her hand with a reassuring smile. Elli gave a sad smile as the professor start the lesson. Haknyeon never let's go of Elli's hand during the rime they had together. Haknyeon wanted to make sure Elli doesn't feel alone.

I hope I can make her happy.

I hope I can be happy again.