Better

3rd pov

Haknyeon didn't pay attention to the professors during classes. All he could think about was Elli. They grew closer but haven't alone together in awhile. The Boys are eating their lunch when Elli joins them.

"Hey. I missed you guys." They all hugged her while Haknyeon was stunned. Damnit, she still has my heart. He had no one else to talk to except Elli, of course. The other boyz were his friend, but he wasn't as close to them as he is with Elli. Mostly because they were the same age. Elli takes her seat next Younghoon.

"So how are you feeling?" Younghoon asks as he places a hand on Elli's shoulder.
"I just needed some time to heal. That's it. Sorry, I didn't talk much. I didn't want to talk to anyone, not even Eric. Him, Sunwoo and the 98z had to talk to me some sense into me. But I'm better now." They look at Elli, shocked at how much she's talking again. She giggles at their reactions. The Boyz nod as they start on a new topic, with Elli being more involved.

As the week went on, the boyz learned more about the Son sibling and things that happened during high school. It was a calming week. The week was normal, until the last day of school for that week. Elli was walking to her bike after he last class had ended, when she sees Haknyeon by it.

"Hey Juhak, what's-"
"I'm in love with you."
"Wait, what?"
"I'm really sorry, I like you. You probably don't even like me. I'm sorry, I'll go." Hakyneon starts to walk away but was stopped by Elli back hugging him.

"Tsk tsk. You didn't even ask me." Haknyeon turns to the shorter. "I like you, fool. But I wouldn't say I'm in love with you, yet."
"Let me court you. If I can get you to fall in love with me, will you go out with me." Haknyeon asks excited. Elli pretends to think before nodding. "May I kiss you?" She nods her head as they go in for sweet and gentle kiss.

"Eric! Juhak kissed me!" Elli says yelling as she barges into the living room where her brother is working on a project.
"What? Why? Did he finally confess?" She nods as she seats next to the younger. "What did you say?"
"I told that I liked him too, but I wasn't in love with him."

"Holy shit." He cures in English.
"Language." I respond in English.
"El, you stole his heart." Elli looked at Eric confused. "You know about us. But you're the first to steal one of our hearts first. Hell, he stole his first love's heart, and gave his to her soon after."
"What do yo mean?"
"You don't just fall for people easily, expect Hyunjoon. With Luli, you two became friends and fell for each other." Elli nods her head. She wasn't the type to quickly head over heals for someone. Her abandonment issues has a lot to factor in her current mental state, Hyunjoon was the only one to make her feel safe enough to fall for quickly.

Everyday since that day, Elli always took Haknyeon home. Haknyeon, Elli, Eric and Sunwoo would hang out together. As the days went by Elli had slowly started to fall for the boy; hoping he couldn't tell yet.
The next day during lunch, Elli gets a phone call from Hyunjoon. She excuses herself from the table, and goes to pick it up outside.
"Hyun. What's going on?"
"So you're dating Haknyeon?" Elli sighs, slightly laughing.
"Eric told didn't he. Well, he's courting me until I fully fall in love with him."
"Oh that's interesting. But yeah, he did. So did you tell Lulu before you two broke up?" Elli nods her head.
"Yeah, she broke up with me because I didn't tell sooner. And our relationship was kinda just falling apart already" Elli starts to shake slightly, remembering that day. "I was scared to lose her. I don't blame her or me. I was ready to tell her, but my anxiety kicked my ass before I could."

"I understand. You seeing anyone about that yet?"
"Yeah, a friend of mine that's a students here. He's in my music therapy class."
"Let's hang out later. Bring your man, Eric and Sunwoo with you. I miss them."
"I will. I gotta go. I'll call you soon." Elli says as they say their goodbyes. Once she returns, she tells The Boyz and they agree.

Boy, doesn't it feel good to back and better.