Invisible

A heartbroken boy walks the halls, hidden from everyone. He has no one, but his social butterfly sister. She doesn't like to hang with her brother at school, only at home. They help each other through tough times, until he met Elli. Elli became the light to his life. Only talking to her 4 times; once in year 9, once in year 11, and twice during Gunho's 4th year of college. It's was hard for him to get her attention. Elli was never single since Hyunjoon, until she came back. He finally had a chance, after 9 years of waiting.

He plotted a plan to break up Elli and Luli. When she saw Elli walking with Haknyeon, he started his plan about Hakyneon. Luli arrived to school early, so Gunho caught her before she left to go to her friends. She followed him to where The Boyz and Elli were.
"Listen to how your little girlfriend feels about her new friend." Luli listen in on Elli talking about her walk with Haknyeon and how she felt during it.

"Oh gosh. I can't believe it. I need to wait for her to tell me." Gunho walked away as he heard Luli say that. Soon, they will break up.

Before Luli and Elli had broken up, Gunho walked by a café and saw he. He followed her to her dorm, calling out to her. Once Haknyeon took her away, he started loathe and plan against Ju Haknyeon. He wanted to hit Haknyeon where it would break him the most, some mental damage. Gunho was lost from reality.

Gunho started following Haknyeon. Soon, he notices that Haknyeon and Alex are hang out a lot more. He started eavesdropping on some of Luli's friends.
"Have you heard? One of the The Stealers is courting the Ice Princess."
"No way. How did he warm her up?"
"Her younger brother is one of The Stealers. And she is old friends with the younger members."
"What about Jeju boy?"
"They met this year. She was in China for the first 2 years of college."

"Where's Luli, by the way?"
"She left after breaking up with the Ice Princess. Hey, class is starting in two minutes." The girls went their separate ways, but Gunho needed more information.

At his house, he asked his sister a very innocent sounding question.
"How do I get a girl go to fall in love with me?" She looked at him with joy. Her brother finally founded a girl he like.
"Who's the lucky lady?"
"Elli Son."
"My friend doesn't like her. She stole her man." Gunho questioned the younger. "Ju Haknyeon. She loved him since middle school. He's the only guy that helped us when we got bullied. He's not my type."
"Can I have your friend's number?" She nods as she types it into her brother's phone. "Her name is Hyunjin."

Later that night, he texted Hyunjin. She was weirded out at first, but they slowly started talking like normal. They started talking about Elli and Haknyeon. Gunho invited her to help him plan to get them apart, hoping she would agree. She asked for some time and they ended the chat.

The next during lunch, she found him and agreed to help him. They had a common interest, so why wouldn't she? They began to plan. It will take awhile to get it right, but they knew they could.

"Invisible/Another day/The walls are built to keep me safe, I can't escape/It's too late"

"Invisible" - 5 Seconds of Summer