A Connection

Elli's pov

In our classroom, Sunwoo, Q and I take our seats, getting ready for the class.
"When was the last time we spent the night at your place, El?" Kevin asking to Q, I'm shrug as Haknyeon takes his seat. "How about we have a sleepover? Just us five?"
"And New. Sounds good to me, how about you two?" Q looks at the two behind them, noding in agreement.
"Ok, cool. I'll text you what time, I gotta talk to Eric." We got down to discussing what we will do before class starts.

My last class ends, Kevin and I meet up with The Boyz and Luli. We tell the older boyz and Luli that the youngest are sleeping over at the Eric and mine's dorm. Luli says okay, leaving with bye.
"We'll text you when we're at the cafe." The four of them nod their heads as Eric and I leave before them.

We head home and change our clothes , getting ready for the rest of the day.
We arrive at the dog cafe that they chose. It had a very simple yet modern interior. We take their seat and order our drinks as I text Haknyeon.

°°°°°°°

[Jeju_Boy🐷 | Noble_Su🐴]

🐴: Hak

🐷: Yes?

🐴: We're here

🐷: We shall grant you with our presents in 5 mins

🐴: See you soon, child

🐷: I'm older than you

🐴: By 3 months
🐴: You want me to call you honey?

🐷: I mean, I wouldn't mind that

🐴: Anyways, see you soon

🐷: See ya
seen

°°°°°°°

Soon, the boyz joins them. Haknyeon and Sunwoo sit next to me as two dogs walk up to us. Haknyeon picks up one while I tap his shoulder, pointing at his phone to take a picture of him. Haknyeon nods his head as I take the pictire of him. 

I pet the dogs the boyz were holding when a pitbull walked up to her. I started petting the pitbull, while the other boyz were uneasy. I looked up to see them, tilting myhead.
"Why are you guys so worried about?"
"El, the dog is big and scary compared to these in our arms." Sunwoo states.
"Well you have nothing to worry about. They don't bite people, unless trained to do." I say, looking at the dog lovingly. We ordered some more drinks and food. Enjoying our time at the cafe.

On our way to the dorm building, a familiar looking boy stands in front of it. Him? Again? I roll my eyes before he sees me. He notices us, well me, walking to stairs case.
"Hi... Um... Youngsu? I wanna to talk to you?" I sighs with irratation, hating being call by my Korean name. But I nod, putting on a fake smile. I begin signaling Eric to follow us. I followed the boy. "Um... I'm Hwan Gunho.  I wanted to tell you that.... I like you." The boy became shy, looking down at the ground as he handed me a rose. Eric and Haknyeon watch behind a car near by. I don't want to be rude, but I don't care for him.

Haknyeon's pov

I follow Eric out of concern for his older sister. The guy hands her rose and blushes while looking down. My heart pings with jealousy.
"Haknyeon, go." Eric pushes me from out of vehicle. "Trust me, she's my sister. We may have grown up in different countries, but we still talked about who are as a person. She hates it when people confess her love to her in such a way." Eric points to the nervous Gunho. I noding heading to the pair.

"Su, when are coming in?" I rest my hand on her waist, kissing her cheek. "Who is this?" I notice that my actions cause Elli's body to stiffen, then relaxed.
"H- Hi, I- I'm Hwan Gunho. I- I was just ta- talking to Alex." His nerves got the best of him.
"Well, if you could excuse us, we have a date to finish." I smirk, intertwinong my hand with Elli's, pulling her with me.

3rd pov

"No answer? I'll get one soon." Gunho says, planning.

At the dorm, the boyz change as Elli sets up the living room, and they switch.
"Haknyeon, Eric, what happened?" Juyeon asks as Elli changes in the bedroom.
"Some guy just trying to get with Eli, so Haknyeon just posed as her boyfriend. That's it." The boyz wonder why her boyfriend of all things.
"

You could've just been a friend, or Eric go as her "older" brother. Why, Haknyeon, as her boyfriend?" Sunwoo question the older.

"I like her." Haknyeon states without hesitation. "She's really cool and sweet. She's just really awesome and caring person."
"We're talking about the same Son YoungSu, right?" New says. "She isn't like that with us."
"Yeah, of course she isn't. She sees you guys as brothers." Eric states. "I don't know her feelings about you, but I know she doesn't treat everyone like that. Usually if someone ask her something, she wouldn't even bother texting or writing her response, only pointing or nudging. Sometimes she would just stare at them untill they go away." Ell I walks in after hearing Eric's last few sentences.

"Okay. Before we start, who is sleeping where? Our beds have an extra bed underneath, and they're all full size." Eric changes the topic once he notices Elli.

"We might have to sleep two to a bed. You guys can choose who and where, but I'm sleeping with Eric. How does that sound?" Elli suggests, and the others nods. The horror movie enthusias, Q, chooses from the movie selection they have. They turned off the light, and started the movie.

During the movie, Elli just hid behind her blanket she shared with her brother; the tension kicked her anxiety into high gear. Elli felt an arm go around her shoulder, causing her to turn to owner of the right arm. Haknyeon was holding her shoulder, rubbing it softly. Elli stare at his side profile and Haknyeon notices, He's very attractive.
"Are you done looking yet?" He whispers to her without removing his eyes from the movie. Elli turns back to the screen as her cheek tint pink. Luckily, it was too dark to see her blush.

Once the movies was over, they decided to get ready for bed. They said goodnight to each other before heading to their repective beds. Elli tries drifting off to sleep, but can't. She tries to listen to music with her earphones in, even just laying down. But those didn't work either. She don't have anything to cuddle with, so she goes with her last option.

"Is anyone awake?" She whispered, hoping someone answers.
"I am." She hear from the boy below her. She leans off her bed to look at him.
"I can't sleep. Jelly, my bunny plushie is being dried right now. I tried music and just laying. But nothing works." Haknyeon nods his head, feeling an urge to comfort her. "I usual ask Eric if I could sleep or cuddle with him, but he's already asleep." Haknyeon holds his hand out in front of her.
"Hold my hand, let's see if this works." She nods, taking his warm, soft hand. It actually comforts Elli a lot. "How do you feel now?"
"Better, thanks. Night." The smaller says quietly.
"Anytime. Goodnight." The one below her said in a loving and calming tone. They slowly dirft off to dreamland, feeling a connection.