Intro

Korean, English, Mandarin

Luli walked into the restaurant that Elli had reservations for a "friendly" date. Elli waves to Luli to get her attention. Elli puts out Luli's seat taking it as the fidgety Elli takes her seat. Luli notices this.
"El, why did you want to meet at a restaurant? We usually just go to a café." Elli chuckles.
"Um, that is because I have something I wanted to tell and ask you." Luli nods with her ears open. Elli plays with her fingers as she begins. "Lily, we've been friends for a year now. I wanted to tell you that I like you." Elli looked up, in Luli's eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Luli's eyes lit up.

"Eric! Lili said yes!" Eric answered his phone to Elli yelling with excitement, in her shared dorm room.
"That's awesome. So, she accepted you?" She stop jumping and sits on her bed.
"Um, about that. I didn't tell her." He looks at the phone as if she was crazy.
"Why not? Are you gonna keep it from her forever?" Elli shook her head.
"No, of course not. She said she didn't want to date a bisexual girl because they are mostly likely to cheat. At least from her experience. Hopefully, I would be able to change that a bit." Eric shook his head in disappointment.

"It's Hyunjoon all over again."
"Hey, I told him 2 months into our relationship. He accepted me." I say offended, but understanding what he means.
"He accepted you because you met him a month before the relationship had started. She's been your friends with her for longer. You need to tell her soon."
"I will, trust me. I'm just waiting for the right time." But it might be already be too late.

The memory came back to Elli as she laid on her bed, after coming home from Luli and her 2nd year anniversary.
"How's things going with Lulu?" Elli sighed, sitting up.
"I'm scared. Of Luli's reaction could be. It's already been 2 years since we met, and I still hasn't told her the truth yet. I don't want Luli to get emotional hurt by me." Elli looks down, ashamed and afraid.

Elli met Luli when she was in China for her 1st two years of college.
"Luli was the only person who was willing to be by my lonely side. I only ever had you and your friends in my life." Eric nods.
"You're too cold for other to approach you and too shy to approach others." Elli nods im agreement with the younger boy. "Let's hope that when you tell her she understands." Elli agrees. They say their goodnights and head to bed. But Elli is unable to.

She just remembers what happened during the passed 3 years. Luli had showed interest in going to Korea. So Elli asked Luli to come to Korea with her for their 3rd year. Luli happily said yes and they applied for the same colleges in Korea. But they got accepted into different schools though. Elli planned on living with Eric while Luli was able to get a dorm on campus. So for Elli senior year, she was able to get transferred to Luli's and Eric's school.

While Elli was in China, Eric was in Korea at his college, so he made some new friends. They were dubbed named The Boyz or The Stealers by the girls there. Luli told Elli all about them from what the girls there told her. It was kinda funny to Elli since she already met Juyeon, Kevin, New, Q, and Sunwoo. And they're still nothing like how Luli said they are.

The Boyz are well-known at Creative Kernel University. Everyone said they 'steal' hearts of girls and boys, alike. As for the well known Ice Princess, Elli. She is the older sister to the youngest of The Boyz, and friend with The Stealers. Elli would of course come to their school in her off time to see her girlfriend and The Boyz.

Rumors broke out once Elli was accepted to their college. She was rumored to be Transgender, a lesbian, and cold to everyone except her friends; only the latter was true. People usually stayed away from her, and only a few boys would try to talk to her. She had only fall in love with one boy before college, Heo Hyun Joon, better known as Hwall or Hur Hyunjun.

Elli and Hyunjun met at their dance academy, where they were partnered up together. The first thing they did together was play some music and take turns dancing. They were memerized by each other's dancing, and soon started dating. They dated all of high school. It was the best 4 years their love lives. They experienced true love and their first everything together. They tried long distance when Elli went to China for college, but they were too busy to keep the relationship going. They ended it mutually. They still loved each other, but just couldn't make time for each other. A year later, Elli met Luli and asked her to date.