IPU Finale

"How is it his fault?" Jin asks, raising his brow

"How is it his fault?" Jin asks, raising his brow. Lee scoffs, pointing his finger at the younger.
"He's that child" Lee says, rolling his eyes.

"Help! Help us!" Lee yelled as he carried his wife out of the vehicle. He looks around, seeing a child staring at them.
"Call for help, little kid" He says, begging. The kid just stared at him before running away.

"I-I... Called for help, but you weren't there anymore, I was scared of the dark" Jungkook says as he grips onto Jin's arm.
"Well, why were you even in the road, huh?" Lee says, pointing the gun at them, making Jungkook's breath hitch.
"I was running away from someone...they were following me" Jungkook says, gulping.
"I don't care, besides, I hate you. But killing you is boring, maybe I can kill your soulmate instead" Lee says as he points the gun to Jin.

Jin closes his eyes, gulping as they backed away.
"N-no!" Jungkook says as he sees Lee puts his finger in the trigger. He pushes Jin, which causes him to fall. Jungkook closes his eyes, waiting for the pain. Reopening his eyes, he's met with nothing. He only sees a shocked Jin and Lee standing with his gun smoking. Guess Lee had missed, cops then went inside after Jin had secretly called them.
"Fuck!" Lee says as he's handcupped by the cops.

"You're insane! You should be in a mental institute!" Jin yelled as he stood up, hugging Jungkook.
"Why did you do that?!" He scolded, playfully glaring. Jungkook giggles, hugging back.
"I didn't want you to die" Jungkook says, pouting. Jin huge shim tighter, chuckling.

A few years later...

"Yeah, daddy will come back soon, little Yun" Jungkook says as he caressed his newborn son's cheek. He hears the door open and he knew it was Jin. Smiling, he picked his son up from his crib and meets the older to the front door.
"Hi, Hyung" Jungkook says, kissing the older's cheek.
"Why are you carrying him? You aren't healed yet" Jin says as he carefully grabbed his son from Jungkook.

"I purple you" Jin says, laughing. Jungkook frowns, looking at him.
"Huh?" Jungkook let out, chuckling.
"Taehyung made it, he says since our color is purple, 'I purple you' suits. And yeah, kinda liked it" Jin says, and he felt Jungkook hug him.
"Then I purple you too" Jungkook says, smiling widely.

"I purple you too..."