IPU 2

"How many times do I have to tell you, Jungkook?! Working here isn't about playing around, you're working here for money! Get it?!" The manager, let's call him, Lee, says as he pokes Jungkook's head harshly

"How many times do I have to tell you, Jungkook?! Working here isn't about playing around, you're working here for money! Get it?!" The manager, let's call him, Lee, says as he pokes Jungkook's head harshly. The younger was looking down, tears falling down his cheek. He just accidentally slipped and water spilled on a customer. He apologized and the customer immediately forgave him, but the manager saw it and now he's being scold at. Yugyeom, who's inside, watched, he wanted to do something but Jungkook said he shouldn't.

"You're gonna get only half for that" Lee said, sighing as he sat down and glared at Jungkook.
"But-" The manager cuts Jungkook up, still glaring. Jungkook gulps, nodding with hesitation before going out with Yugyeom. As they got out, he looked at his friend before breaking down.
"I'm so sorry, Kook, I couldn't do anything" Yugyeom apologizes but Jungkook shook his head, still sobbing.

"You know you have one option, quit" Yugyeom says, but Jungkook shook his head again. Jungkook looked up at him, gulping and taking a few breath.
"I need the money, Yugie, and this is the only job that accepted me even if I didn't finish school" Jungkook says, being given tissues by Yugyeom. He thanked him and wiped his tears and snot. Yugyeom sighed, as much as he wanted to help Jungkook, he needed money too.
"Come on, now, let's go back to work-" Yugyeom was cut off as the door opened and Lee walked out, his face still the same.

"You're still crying? Fix yourself, I don't want people thinking I hurt you, here" Lee says before throwing them an ice pack. Jungkook caught it, wincing at the contact of the cold thing. Yugyeom stared at the manager with a death glare after he turned back. He puts his hand on top of Jungkook's shoulder, rubbing it.

"Let's go, Kook"