IPU 4

Jungkook pulled his uniform sleeve down, gulping as the customer stared at him with concern

"You okay?" The guy asks, raising his brow. He bit his lips, taking a deep breath before nodding.
"Y-yeah" He stutters, cleaning their area.
"You sure?" The guy asks again and Jungkook nodded again, smiling. He bowed before he left, meeting Yugyeom on the way. Because he suddenly bumped into his friend, his sleeve lifts up. Yugyeom noticed what it was, following Jungkook.

"Jungkook" Yugyeom says, grabbing the said male's attention.
"Hmm?" Jungkook hums, raising his brow as he puts the glasses and plates down.
"Did the manager did something to you again?" Yugyeom says, voice stern. Jungkook gulps, holding onto his wrist and shaking his head.
"N-no, we just talked yesterday, no need to worry-" Jungkook was cut off as Yugyeom softly grabbed his wrist. The other pushed the sleeve up, eyes widened at the nasty bruise.
"Jungkook, what the fuck did he do?" Yugyeom asks, voice concern. He was angry, sad, mixed emotions.

"Nothing! I just hit my wrist" Jungkook says, shaking his head. Yugyeom sighs, shaking his head.
"Last time I checked, hitting your wrists doesn't leave bruises like this, Jungkook" He says, and that's when Jungkook gave up. He sighed, looking down.
"He got mad" He says, his voice sounded sad and shaky.

"Jungkook, customers complained to me, that you always looked sad, they're worried" Lee says, glaring. Jungkook gulps, biting his lips as he fiddled with his fingers.
"You do know that you should be smiling, happy! You're ruining our image, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Lee says, standing up and stared at Jungkook. Lee then poked Jungkook's was harshly, making the younger whimper.

"Get this in your head, be fucking grateful that I still give you money, so stop being a crybaby"