IPU 6

Jin walks at the park, wanting to have some fresh air because of the works he's getting

Jin walks at the park, wanting to have some fresh air because of the works he's getting. As he looks around, his eyes catches a certain color. His eyes widened, purple.
"Wait-" He tries saying but the person was already gone. He sighs, groaning.
"Damn it" He says, shaking his head, he had lost his soulmate.

Jin was back again at the same park, maybe he can meet the guy now. He was sat at the bench, his head looking back and forth. He was with Taehyung though, the guy wanted to go then go. As he looked around, the certain color was there. From afar, he sees a guy, rubbing his arms. He had a purple necktie, but Jin couldn't see his face, it was covered by a bucket hat. He was about to go there when his arm was grabbed. Tsking, he looked at who it was and sees Taehyung who smiled and gave him a strawberry drink. He rolls his eyes, looking back, only to see nothing.

Sighing, he looks back at Taehyung and glared.

Jungkook rubs his arm as he looks around, waiting for Yugyeom to come back. The other had bought them ice cream and since Jungkook doesn't like to be alone, especially in a spacious area, he was so nervous. He sighed in relief as he sees his friend wlakign to him, ice creams in hand.
"Here" Yugyeom says, fixing his friend's bucket hat. Jungkook had gotten a cut after Lee, pushed him. The incident when he passed out? It was because of stress and sleep deprivation. And just yesterday, Lee had done another bitch move, that caused Jungkook to have a cut on his head. Of course, Yugyeom being the protective and caring friend he is, helped Jungkook, he almost attacked Lee and had gotten a cut too, on his arm, that Bambam wasn't happy with.

"Come on, our break's only an hour"