IPU 10

Jungkook stared as Lee glared at him

Jungkook stared as Lee glared at him. He still felt scared even though he's in his soulmate's arms. That was until Lee smirked at him, winking.
"You can't go to him yet! I basically own you! I didn't fire you yet!" Lee says, laughing maniacally. Jungkook looked at Jin with worried eyes, but the older shook his head, smiling.
"Don't worry, I'm a CEO" Jin says, hugging him tightly. Jungkook nuzzles his head on the older's chest, smiling.

Jungkook shyly walked inside the big building. People stared at him and it got him so nervous. Jin looked back at him, chuckling.
"Don't worry, they're like that to new people" Jin says before glaring at his employees. They immediately took their eyes off of Jungkook, going to do their works. Jungkook took a deep breath until his hand was grabbed. He looked at the older, blushing. Jin smiled at what he did, tightly grabbing the younger's hand, wanting him to feel okay.

"D-do I need to w-work? T-to help you with the money-" Jungkook was cut off as Jin pats his shoulder.
"I'm a CEO, baby... Why would I let you work? We have enough money to buy groceries" Jin says, chuckling. Jungkook smiles before kissing the older. Jin was a bit taken aback, but he grabbed onto the younger's waist and kissed back. They pulled away, smiling.
"We aren't boyfriends yet though" Jungkook says, gasping as he touched his lips. Jin grabbed his cheeks lightly, turning his head to him.

"Then be my boyfriend then, my little pretty soulmate?" Jin asks, smiling widely. Jungkook smiles, nodding enthusiastically. Jin chuckles and pecked his lips again.
"You're so cute" The older says, pinching his cheeks. Jungkook hugged the older, giggling. But their happy moment was worried as a knock on the door was heard. Jungkook and Jin stared at eachother until they heard the door break down.

"I'm fucking back!"