IPU 7

"Why are you so upset, Hyung?" Taehyung asks as he stared at Jin

"Why are you so upset, Hyung?" Taehyung asks as he stared at Jin. The older rolled his eyes, scoffing.
"You made me lose the chance on meeting my soulmate" Jin says, sighing. Taehyung frowns, shrugging.
"What did I do?" He asks, while Jin stared at him, squinting his eyes.
"I saw him, from a distance, but then you grabbed my arm" Jin says, whining. Taehyung chuckles, shaking his head.
"Well, I'm sorry, I didn't know... You could've told me immediately" Taehyung says as he sat down on the couch inside the office.
"Aigooooo, Taehyung ah" Jin whines, resting his head down on the table.

"Come on, Hyung... I found this cafe! I would want to eat and drink there" Taehyung says as he dragged Jin. The older groans, rolling his eyes and lets himself be dragged.
"Tae, what the heck-" Jin cuts himself off as he was already inside the cafe. He blinks for a few seconds before walking to a table with Taehyung. An employee approached them, his name tag having 'Yugyeom' on it. He bowed, smiling at them.
"What would you two gentlemen would like today?" He asks after straightening up.

They both said their orders, smiling before Yugyeom went away.

"Jungkook?" Jungkook got startled, looking back and seeing Yugyeom.
"Uh, Yugie, what's up?" He asks, smiling. Yugyeom sighs, giving him the tray.
"I know your hand still hurts, worse I didn't want to give it to you, but I really need to do something and everyone's busy... This is only one, okay? And then you can rest, uh... Can you give these orders to those guys there?" Yugyeom says, scratching his nape. Jungkook nodded, smiling and forcing his aching bandaged hand to grab the tray. Yugyeom stared with guilt, but Jungkook assured him that's it's all okay. He rubbed Jungkook's shoulders, not aware of the bruise after he was pushed by Lee.