IPU 9

Jin and Taehyung stared at Yugyeom, frowning

"What do you mean no? He's my soulmate by the way" Jin says, winking. Yugyeom then glares at him, scoffing.
"If you were his soulmate, why didn't you try to stop Lee?" Yugyeom says, rolling his eyes about to go away. Jin stood up, looking at him.
"What do-" Jin tries saying but tears fell down his cheeks. Yugyeom stared at him and he knew what was going on, removing Jin's hand harshly. He ran away after that. Jin wiped his cheeks, meeting his soulmate today and this is happening?

He followed Yugyeom, biting his lips in nervousness. Taehyung was left there, just sipping on his drink.

Jin hid behind the wall, peeking as Yugyeom tried to open the door.
"Lee! You fucker! Open this fucking door! You better not be hurting my friend!" Yugyeom screams and that caught Jin's attention. Hurt? His soulmate? He had enough and walked to them, pushing Yugyeom a little before kicking the door roughly. They were met with Jungkook, kneeled down as Lee kicked him. Jin didn't know what happened to him but all he saw was red before he attacked. Yugyeom ran to Jungkook, hugging him and crying with him.

"Shh, you're okay now... I'm here" Yugyeom says as he covered Jungkook's eyes as Jin beats up Lee. All they could hear was groans and grunts. Jin breathes heavily as Lee passed out. He looked back and walked slowly to his soulmate, crouching down in front of him. He shakily puts his hand on Jungkook's cheek. The younger stared at him before hugging him tightly. Though Jungkook whimpers after that, he carefully hugged back. Yugyeom stared, tears falling down his cheeks. Grabbing his phone and calling the cops, to end it all. Jungkook just cried on his soulmate's arms, the warmth he had been waiting for, it's here...