IPU 5

"I've had enough of him abusing us, we need to tell the police, Jungkook" Yugyeom says as he walked to Lee's office

"I've had enough of him abusing us, we need to tell the police, Jungkook" Yugyeom says as he walked to Lee's office. Jungkook grabbed his arm, shaking his head.
"No, Yugie, we'll lose money" Jungkook says, his voice sounding like a beg.
"Jungkook, your body is full of bruises because of how many times he hit you for just one mistake" Yugyeom says, clearly mad. Jungkook shook his head, crying.
"No, Yug, it's okay! These bruises will heal, you don't have to worry!" Jungkook says, sobbing. Yugyeom shook his head, grabbing Jungkook's cheek. The younger gasps, flinching and groaning.

Yugyeom's eyes widened, he touched Jungkook's cheek and wiped it softly. There was foundation there, and it smudge where he can see a bruise on his cheek.
"I can't take this anymore, Kook" Yugyeom says, but Jungkook shook his head.
"Yugie, please" Jungkook says, staring at Yugyeom. He was so pale, making Yugyeom panicked.
"Jungkook?" He says until the younger's eyes rolled to the back of his head. Yugyeom was fast enough to catch the younger.
"Oh god" He says, picking Jungkook up. He doesn't have any choices though, the only place where he can get out was where the people were and the fire exit, but the fire exit was closed for today.

He took a deep breath before rushingly walked out, the customers staring at them with wide eyes. Some gasps and some were covering their mouth.
"Do-dont worry everybody! He, he just didn't have enough sleep!" Lee says as he saw this.

"Koo...kook, oh my goodness" Yugyeom says as they rode a cab.
"Sir, can you please drive faster?" Yugyeom says politely. The cab driver nodded, the car speeding up a bit. Yugyeom caresses Jungkook's face, tears forming in his eyes at the state his best friend was in.

"I hope your soulmate won't be like how Lee treat us"