IPU 1

(First Jinkook book y'all 💜💜)

"Jungkook, oh...oh, my gosh! I can see yellow, can you see that?!" Yugyeom, Jungkook's friend, says as he nudged him.
"Yugie, if I could, I would've been like you right now" Jungkook says, his voice laced with boredom.
"Well, I can see it" Yugyeom says, smiling. He looks around, until he sees the color yellow on a certain guy. He gasps, standing up, leaving Jungkook alone.

Jungkook, he had been waiting for his soulmate ever since he was bored. His parents told him that if he ever finds his soulmate, he should stay loyal and faithful to him or her only. But, he can leave them if they aren't the right person, or if they hurt him. Yugyeom got back, now with a guy. Jungkook looks at the guy, only seeing gray but from Yugyeom's perspective, the guy was wearing a yellow tshirt.
"Kook, this is Bambam! He's my soulmate, we introduced ourselves to each other when you're here being lonely" Yugyeom says, making Jungkook roll his eyes at the what his friend said.

"Hi, I'm Bambam" The guy says, his hand reached out for a shake. Jungkook didn't want to be rude, so he shook his head and nods.
"I'm Jungkook" He says before sighing.
"Don't mind him, he's always like that" Yugyeom says, laughing. Jungkook scoffs, resting his head on his arms.
"This guy, I swear" Jungkook whispers, sighing again. The two talked and talked, basically anything they could talk about. While Jungkook, he felt like he's third wheeling.

"I wanna meet my soulmate soon... "

"I wanna meet my soulmate soon... I'm so jealous of y'all, I'm the oldest but I haven't even met my soulmate" Jin says, huffing. His friends laughed, shaking their head.
"Don't be so negative, Hyung... I'm sure you'll meet him or her soon.. " His friend said, winking.

"Yeah, soon, I hope so... "