IPU 3

Jin types on his laptop, sighing

Jin types on his laptop, sighing. Being a CEO takes a lot of energy. He looks at the clock, gasping as he felt something fall down his cheeks. He touched it, it was tears... Is his soulmate crying? He wiped his cheeks, all of it was tears.
"What are you feeling right now, my soulmate?" He says, sighing as he grabbed his handkerchief, wiping the tears that fell.

Jungkook sniffles as he works, tears falling down his cheeks. The customers that he serves was looking at him with worry. One even gave him a handkerchief.
"Uh... It's okay, ma'am" He says, wiping his tears with his hands.
"I insist, young boy" The woman says, her voice soft, it calmed Jungkook. He nods, smiling and bowing as he thankfully grabbed the handkerchief. He wiped his tears, biting his lips.
"Uh-" He says, but the woman cuts him off.
"Its okay, you can have it... May I ask why you're crying?" The woman says, smiling softly.

Jungkook gulps, looking around.
"My manager scolded me" He says, voice small that the woman couldn't even hear it.
"Huh?" She says, confused. Jungkook gulps again, leaning.
"My manager scolded me" He says, sniffling. The woman stared at him with sympathy, grabbing his hand.
"Does he always do this?" The woman asks, Jungkook didn't want to be scolded again, so he shook his head.
"No... Uh... No, I just made a mistake, he... He just told me to be careful next time" He says, chuckling.

"Have you met your soulmate yet?" The woman asks, Jungkook shook his head. The woman sighs, caressing Jungkook's hand.
"You know, he feels what you feel, right now" The woman says, making Jungkook look at her.
"Really?" He says, the woman nods.
"Yes, so don't be crying... Your soulmate might be worried" The woman says, grabbing the handkerchief and wiping Jungkook's cheek. The younger nods, smiling a little.

"Thank you, ma'am"