Gri?

|Grian|

I saw from the tree Braids was sitting on that something had happened to Iskall. Mumbo had rushed off carrying Iskall to his base. After a few minutes, I spotted Mumbo and Iskall sitting atop Mumbo's base. I watched as Iskall fell towards Mumbo and was on his shoulder when Mumbo started panicking. I don't know what he was doing but I saw him lay Iskall up against some bamboo.

"Little one your friend is not gone. Your tree friend isn't gone-"

"ISKALLS GONE!!! WHAT HAPPENED!?! LET ME OUT I NEED TO SEE THEM!! LET ME OUT!!!"

I banged my fists up against the invisible wall that I was looking out of.

"Little one they are not gone. The other one thinks they are gone and is weeping. Your tree friend has not gone, only their body. They have Rosetree disease yes?"

"Y-yes..."

"Then they are not gone, they simply just couldn't live in the body anymore."

"BUT THAT'S THE SAME THING AS DYING!!"

"Little one calm down, look."

I looked to where they were pointing and I saw a very small tree had sprouted on the top of Mumbo's base. I saw Mumbo sitting next to it.

"W-what about it?"

"Your friend is there."

"Yeah...What about Mumbo?"

"No not that one. The other one. Your tree friend."

"B-but Iskalls dead..."

"No little one..."

Braids let out a sigh and flew away from the scene before me.

"Little one I have to do this. I know you will hate me for it but it is necessary."

"W-what are you gonna do?"

"I have to destroy it. Your world-"
"NO! I WON'T LET YOU!"

Braids stumbled in the air as I half took control of my body again. Braids soon took control again and continued flying.

"Little one please do not do that again."

"YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY MY WORLD! I CAN DO IT AGAIN AND I WILL"

I somehow took full control of my body and had pushed Braids into the far corners of my mind. I needed to find someone... I flew over to X's base and found it empty. I flew to Mumbo's and Stress's and nobody was at any of them. I flew to the shopping district and looked around. Why couldn't I seem to find anybody here? I looked in the Mumbo for mayor shop to find Jrum sitting on the shelf where we left him so long ago. I carefully picked him up and put him on his charger. I slowly walked back out and checked in other shops. I heard something from under me and I soon realized someone was in Decked Out. Maybe they could help me!

I soon realized that the sun was going down and it was getting dark. I soon heard the screech of phantoms above me. I pulled out my sword and looked around for them. As I was about to attack a phantom when Braids took over again and instead got hit by the phantom.

"BRAIDS!?!"

"Little one I told you not to do that!"
"Braids your gonna get me killed!!"
"By what little one! The phantoms?"
"YES!!!"

"They cannot attack us now. They are scared."

"How do you know!?!"

"They are afraid of my aura."
"Well then leave me alone-"
"We need to find Xan. Where are they?"