Breaking

|⊣∷╎ᔑリ|

"̇/ᒷꖎ-"

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?!"

"I-"

Braids sighed

"You need to come home with me."

"I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING!!"

"If you come home with us your world and friends won't be destroyed."

"You still can't convince me t-"

"Shhhhh...Quiet little one..."

...

I fell limp onto the floor and watched as Braids picked me up and laid me against the wall. I didn't think they could get me here but I soon realized that it wasn't them here but they were moving in my body. I quickly took control over my body again noticing how my wings were darker and my hair looked almost white. I looked down at myself to find my clothes had a strange purple glow to them. I looked through the clothes Scar had and found that he hadn't put my new sweater in here so all he had was my old sweater vest and shirt. I put them on and quietly sat back down in a corner and wrapped my wings around myself.

I didn't want to be taken. I wanna stay here. I don't wanna go. I wanna stay with my friends-no, my family.

I slowly fell asleep only to be woken up later by Iskall who asked me to move to a bed. I slowly got up and went to the bed farthest away from everyone.

~~~~~~~~~

Everythings dark. Everything around me is black except the floor which is reflective. I looked down and I saw myself in the reflection. I looked back up to see a small box on one side of me and a small workbench on the other side.

"Gri?"

"AHH!"

I flew up in the air in a panic. I looked down only to see Mumbo there with some Redstone materials in his arms.

"W-what is this place!"

"I honestly don't know. All I know is this is the place I meet with Feral. Although he isn't here right...now..."

I spotted something tall a couple hundred blocks away. It had a bright red and salmon color all over it and It seemed to have a longer version of X's tail. I didn't approach it but I could tell that it wasn't exactly hostile. I slowly floated to the "ground" and sat down.

"Hey, you alright Gri?"

"I-"

...

"Do you know what watchers are Mumby?"

"No, but I've heard you and Xanthos talk about them a bit. Well really only when you guys were talking about the watcher doing something to me..."

"You could hear us?"

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be able to hear you?"

"Can you hear me now?"
"Yeah? I can hear you Gri."

"Huh...Well anyway I'd thought I'd give you some information on what a watcher is..."

"Okay? Go ahead then."

"Well, watchers are beings capable of...destroying and making worlds...or just tearing them up at least. They have purple wings-or most of them, they have dark purple cloaks and white masks..."

"Question? Do they have fancy-ish names?"

"Sorta? They're just weird names."

"O-okay."

"What is there something wrong?"

"No. Go on."

"Well...they're after me...I-I'm scared Mumby. I don't want you to die. I don't want anyone to die...not again..."
"What do you mean by not again?"

"B-back on my old server, Evo... The watchers chose us to mess with. They weren't very known at this point, so only a few people knew about them. I don't really know why they chose me...I've tried to decipher the riddles they've given me so many years ago but...The only thing I can get out of it was my father or mother or someone in my family was an end watcher and they needed me so they could complete something. I-i have this on my arm... I think it's sorta like the Fae thing like they cursed me or something... I don't know. Maybe it's I have resistance to magic since or something to do with Magic... I don't know..."

I watched as Mumbo faded away leaving me to myself.

"Xel come home with me. We miss you..."

"Why the hell would I come with you. I've already declined."

"You leave me no choice then...Your family must die and your world destroyed."

"WHAT!?! NO!!"
"Little one you gave me no choice."

"I-I... No. I won't let you take my family away from me another time!"

"Little one don't make this hard. Please... Come home to us. Help us finish what we all started."

"I didn't start anything with you. Just let me be with my family!"

"We can't do that. Not again. Never. Your too dangerous..."

"HOW THE HELL AM I DANGEROUS!?! YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES TEARING WORLD APART TO GET TO ME!!!"

"If we don't bring you back you could accidentally destroy your world. Everyone would die and it would be your fault."

"I-I don't want everyone to die..."

"Come little one. Give in. Nobody will care if you're gone. Nobody cares about you and nobody will."

"Y-your right... Nobody cares about me... They never have..."

"Shhhh, Little one

...

"Come little children

I'll take thee away

Into a land of enchantment

Come little children

The times come to play

Here is my garden of shadows

Follow sweet children

I'll show thee the way

Through all the pain

And the sorrows

Weep not poor children

For life is this way

Murdering beauty and passions

Hush now dear children

It must be this way

To weary of life and deceptions

Rest now my children

For soon we'll away

Into the calm and the quiet

Come little children

I'll take thee away

Into a land of enchantment

Come little children

The times come to play

Here in my garden of shadows"

I looked up seeing Braids carrying me. They were being nice to me. They laid me down in a bed and disappeared. Leaving me to sleep.

Word count - 1010

AAAAAAAAA

I've been waiting to write this chapter even if it has changed a little. >:D 

Anyways have a good day/night! :D