Watched

|Grian|

Xisuma came sometime early in the morning waking everyone. I don't know how anyone could get up at this time but, I mean I don't think he sleeps that often either. He came in and grabbed Xan and then walked back out practically dragging Xan with him. I saw that Mumbo had sat up next to me and I noticed that he was wearing his old suit. I hugged him and got out of bed, trying to catch up with X and Xan. I ended up having to fly to catch up with them as they had gone very far away.

"Grian..."
"What?"
"The barrier..."
"What about the barrier?"
"It's slowly breaking... Right now there's a hole in it..."

I looked at Xan in terror.

"A-Are you sure?"
"We're sure Grian..."

I slowly backed away from them. They were coming, and nothing was going to stop them. Nothing could stop them except the barrier...and now it's gone. Now they could get me.
~~~~~
~Word count - 1o3d2

Have a good day- No no I'm kidding the rest of it is below. I wouldn't just end this one here I just thought that this would have been a good cliffhanger if it was the end of the chapter but no I have more >:)
~~~~~
They could take me back. I don't wanna go back. Not to them. Not there. They destroyed my old home. Xan saw that I was panicking and hugged me. He let go and kneeled in front of me.

"Grian it's going to be okay. They won't get you. At least not while I'm protecting you."
"Y-you can't protect me..."
"Why not?"
"Their magic is much stronger than yours...when did you leave the academy?"
"About... two-three-ish years before you found me in the red forest and then about another year when I was trapped in my necklace-so for about four years."
"So your magic is four years behind..."
"I guess so? Still, I'll protect you."

I sighed in annoyance.

"Fine then. You'll have to follow me everywhere then."
"You got it!"

I walked away not noticing the strange stare X was giving us.

|K|
"Braids?"
"Yes K?"
"How is everything going?"
"Well, their barrier will soon be decimated. I have some control over him and I've gotten the other one to try and protect him. He can't actually protect him as his magic is 4 years behind."
"That far behind? We will have to do extra than if we want him to have the same magic level. Although with him being so far behind it will be easy to control him."
"Yes. They both are going to stay with each other which will make this significantly easier."

I'm hoping B doesn't mess things up. She's already in trouble for letting the other one go. If she gets something else wrong then I'm intervening so she doesn't ruin all of our hard work. She has morals. We need to get rid of those. Mask them. Hide them so she doesn't do anything out of her stupidity.

I can tell that she pities him. She's grown soft after all these years. Let's hope that doesn't get in the way. Unless she wants to be replaced.

And I know exactly who to replace her with.
~~~~~~~
-May 5-
-1:48 am-
I woke with stiffness in one of my arms. I looked at it and saw more bark had covered it. It was slowly going across my whole body. I lifted my hoodie up to see a new patch had started around my neck to chest area. It was already creeping towards my neck which worried me. I lifted my jeans to see that there was a new patch of bark down near my ankle. I laid against the headboard of my bed and looked around seeing that G wasn't in his bed. I slowly stood up and looked around finding him upstairs with his wings wrapped around himself. Almost all of his hair was a very very light pink almost white color and his wings were darker. He looked like he had cried himself to sleep. I eventually got him to wake up and lay in a bed. Surprisingly he laid in an empty bed away from everyone. I was expecting him to lay with Mumbo but I guess not.
-Iskall85
-May 6-10-

Over the last few days, I've noticed that G is avoiding everyone including Mumbo. At times when I tried to talk with him, he would either be extremely stern or extremely scared. Sometimes I saw him walking with Xanthos although he was constantly shifting around. After a few days, I noticed that it was getting harder for me to breathe. It was only a little bit so I didn't pay mind to it.
I̶ ̷w̷a̶s̴ ̴w̶r̷o̷n̴g̵ ̶i̵t̶ ̸w̸a̷s̷ ̶a̵ ̸m̵i̷s̸t̴a̷k̸e̴
Mumbo also seemed to be avoiding Grian although he was avoiding everyone. I could tell that he felt like he would hurt someone so he chose to stay away from everyone. He seemed a lot calmer than usual but that may be the fact that now he has Feral with him. I also saw that he and Feral seemed to be working together on things more often. I mostly stayed in my omega tree and organized some things.
-Iskall85

Word count - 980

I've realized that these last few chapters are a bit shorter than my normal chapters for this book but that may be cause that we are very close to the end of the book and I have the rest of the chapters plotted out. I thank anyone who has read this far as it means a lot anyone would read my writing. This was my first Hermitcraft au and I'm still very proud of it. To give how many chapters there are going to be in total there is going to be 30 total chapters along with the 3 half chapters, the prologue, and the word building thingy. Have a good day/night everyone and I hope you enjoy the rest of my book :>