Grians gone

|Mumbo|

After I and Iskall went to Xisuma to tell him what the problem was he called an emergency server-wide meeting asking everyone to meet in the shopping district at Grian's barge. When anyone asked why he would simply say that it was the biggest open space that still had a roof.

When we got there a lot of people were concerned about why Xisuma would call a server-wide meeting without telling anyone beforehand.

Once everyone was there someone said to Xisuma that Grian was missing. "That's why we've come here today."

"Everyone please quit down!" All of us shut up imminently after he said that.

"I'm sure your all wondering why I brought you all here today, Its because a Hermit has gone missing. Im sure by just looking around you guys will be able to see whos gone missing." "Grians not here." "Yes, Grains not here because he's gone missing. Nobody panic just yet as we've gathered here today to send search parties after him."

"But what if we can't find him!" "We'll find him eventually, I promise you."

"Now we're going to pick a group of four people to go find Grian, and Mumbo im not allowing you to go in your current condition." "Oh come on why!" "Because you could die without the proper gear and equipme-" "I have the proper gear!" "Mumbo" "And proper equipm-" "MUMBO!" That shut me up real fast. "I-I'm sorry." "I know your worried Mumbo but we can't have you dying, Im just trying to protect you." "I-i know im s-sorry." "It's fine Mumbo."

"Now is there anyone we want to be the leader of the search group." I raised my hand. "Yes Mumbo?" "Can Iskall Be the party leader?" "If it's fine with everyone else." We heard false speak up "I think everyone here was going to choose Iskall to go anyways." "Gee thanks false that makes it even more reassuring."

"Dude you're going to be fine I trust you." "Mumbo you trust me with your life dude." "I know."

"Alright, who else is going to go."

"I think Joe should go as he's the most soft-spoken."

"I think false should go as she's a good fighter and could help Iskall with fighting."

...

"Anyone have any complaints? No, alright now we just need one more person to so we can send out the search group."

....

anyone

...

"W-what about Cleo she can help Joe when getting G-grian."

"I mean she's not the most soft-spoken but I guess she could go. Does anyone have any complaints about whos in the search group? No. Alright, I guess you four can pack supplies and head out"

So they went out they searched for almost 3 weeks and didn't find Grian.

During those three weeks, I didn't come out of my hobbit hole at all just staying home working on small projects. At first, it was just me experimenting with my magic and then me fixing and tuning and arm braces, then I started just laying around moping just hoping they would find Grian, then I had an idea.

I started to work on a pair of elytra that could work with my magic and wouldn't lose durability from flying. The only downside to them being made out of metal and Redstone is the fact that they would lose durability in the rain and in water, which means they could rust. They also will need to be oiled every month so the mechanism that opens and closes the wings could work and not get stuck while flying.

Once I got the news that the search team was coming back cause they couldn't find Grian, I was devastated. I stayed at home not wanting to work on anything for a week, but I managed to almost finish my wings and pack things for my journey.

When they would come back I was going to go find my boyfriend.

The week the search party came back I finished my wings and asked Iskall to come to test them with me, but they didn't know they were wings.

When Iskall arrived they greeted me. "Hey, dude, what you wanna test out!" "These!" I pulled the wings out of my ender chest. "Dude when did you make these, there awsome looking!" "I made them when you guys were gone and I was hoping you'd help me test them." "Sure dude what do you need me to do?" "Well, if these done work im going to have you catch me." "Seriously?" "Yes." "Alright then."

I put them on and walking up to the cliff when I saw something.

It was a reddish color and had wings. I assumed it was a bird but then it started falling and out of the woods came two black vex-like creatures with red glowing eyes.

"Iskall what are those?" I pointed to the red and black things. "Oh, those pesky birds they followed us!" "They followed you?" "Yeah, we saw them a couple of times when we started walking back when we turned around." "well, what type of biome were you in?" "We started to go back when we first saw them in a dark oak forest. Why?" "Just wondering."

I thought for a moment (If I were to start looking for Gri where would I go. I saw him looking through my enchanting room...I wonder) "Hey, Iskall?" "What is it, dude?" "Did you see Gri looking through your enchanting room?" "Yeah, I was wondering why he was doing that. Stress and Ren saw Grian looking through there enchanting rooms too, maybe he was just looking for a book he didn't have." (A book... what type of book would he be looking for in an enchanting room? A book on enchanting? No. A book on what? Magic? Curses? Magic, Curses, and Diseases? Maybe Where else would have...

....

No.

...

Nononononono

He was at the Woodland Mansion.

.....

....

...

I know where to go.

I have to go to the Woodland Mansion, the only place with the knowledge of the rarest curses, diseases, and Magic in all of Minecraft.

"Dude? Hey, Mumbo?"

"Mumbo?"

"MUMBO!"

I looked up at Iskall who looked worried.

"Yeah?" "Are we going to try your elytra?" "Oh, right I forgot!" (I have all my stuff once I can fly with these im leaving to find Gri) "Here's some ender pearls cause I totally forgot that I wasn't wearing my elytra and besides your to heavy for me to try and save." "Gee thanks, you're super reassuring." "Dude if anything goes wrong then you'll respawn." "Alright."

I tried moving the wings out thinking it was going to be super hard it wasn't though, I used very little of my magic. I flapped them some and then ran off the cliff, hoping they would glide.

They did.

It was amazing I tried going up and all I had to do was use my magic to power the Redstone and they could be flapped.

I immediately flew off trying to get away from the cliff. I could here Iskall shouting behind me asking me to come back.

I didn't go back.

I wasn't going back.

I was going to find Gri and bring him back.

that's it for Chapter 9 its actually a happy chapter for once, Yay! ^u^

Word count - 1224