Flowers from Mumby

|Grian|

In the last 3-4 days, I started sprouting feathers out of my back at first I was just pulling them out because I thought I had gotten some stuck, but then I realized that the feathers were growing out of my back! Then these tiny wings started to form, I could hide them under my sweater for a couple of days which was good because Mumby said he was coming over, then after he left I accidentally went AFK  which was kind of peaceful.

....

That was a bad idea.

When I came out of being AFK for only a couple hours they had grown some and I couldn't keep them hidden in my sweater anymore, so I took off my sweater cut some slits for my wings to fit through. They weren't very big but they were just noticeable under my sweater. Now I have to wear a chest plate until I figure out what's wrong with me.

|Time skip - 20 mins|

I was getting stuff ready to go to a cave that I had put all my stuff in that I needed when I was pulled under the water. All I remember was Mumby pulling me out, and then I quickly got up and ran/swam back to my boat before Mumby could ask me what I was doing. It looked like Mumby got hurt, but I couldn't let him see the wings or he would think I'm a monster. When I got to the cave I decided to rest because of how tired I was almost drowning and then immediately rowed my boat as fast as I could which ended in my arms hurting.

|Time skip - 2 days later|

I was more tired then I thought because when I woke I looked on my communicator and 2 days had passed. After I woke up I took off the chest plate thinking that my wings would be about the same size. I was wrong, instead out came 3-4 foot wings that had white feathers at the base and the tips while the rest was a light purple color. I flapped them a bit and I was raised a bit off the ground. I went outside to try and fly with them and it was Amazing! I quickly got used to them and flew around the shopping district, then I remembered that they weren't elytra and quickly flew away hoping no one saw me. I hid them underneath my chest plate, I need to find out what was happening to me and why.

I began researching, searching in everyone's enchanting rooms, but I couldn't find anything. I realized one place would have the information I needed.

The Woodland Mansion, the only place with the knowledge of very rare curses, diseases, and magic.

It would take a little over a month to get there and back, and the illigers would be dangerous, But this was his only chance to figure out what's happening to me. I went over to Mumbo's base and wrote a note. I hope Mumby would forgive me for what I was going to do. I was going to leave the next morning and never come back until I've found out how to get rid of my wings.

This chapter was a little shorter than I wanted it to be but I couldn't figure out anything else to put here, See you next chapter! :>

Word count -  583

I changed my schedule so I update every other day