Monsters

I tried to add more to this so I could have at least 1500 words but I have the timeline planned out already and if I did something else than I would be one chapter short when it comes to all the chapters that there are going to be in this.

|Mumbo|

I ran towards my base.

"!ʞɔɒd ɘmoƆ !ɈiɒW !odmυM"

Something had come out of the bushes near me. I looked around and saw it. It was a zombie that was running full speed towards me. It was all black and every part of it that was exposed was purple. It had claws and kept running towards me. I ran into my base going to my IBBB and looking around. I finally found the dagger in a corner, tucked away in its sheath. I grabbed it and put it around my waist. I looked around seeing something coming down my bubble elevator.

"!⸮!OઘMUM"

I held the dagger up pointing it at the creature coming towards me. It stopped in its place, not coming closer.

"-noqɒɘw ɘʜɈ qoɿႧ -odmυM"

"L-leave me alone!"

It started coming closer. I backed into the wall. I could feel my heart beating against my chest. It kept coming closer and closer, slowly inching towards me. I remembered what I had said earlier.

The dagger could protect me.

It can get rid of the monsters.

The monsters...

I ran towards it swinging my arm, trying to hit it with the dagger. I succeeded and it disappeared.

[oɘlƆɘidmoZ was slain by ᒲ⚍ᒲʖ𝙹⋮⚍ᒲʖ𝙹]

I backed up a bit.

It's gone.

I killed it.

I sat down in a corner.

I had killed it.

I looked around seeing how everything was purple. I heard footsteps above me as someone was running around in my base. I quickly got up and went up the bubble elevator, looking around for anyone around me.

"!!!OઘMUM"

Something tackled me to the ground, making me panic, shocking them. I quickly got up. I looked down to see the same tree creature trying to get back up to grab me. I backed away hitting one of the frames of my nether portals. I went through them trying to get away from the thing.

I came out on the other side of the nether portal to see it in the distance. It looked towards me and started flying my way. I quickly ran trying to get away from it. I ran through another portal and tripped over something. It was a bunch of shulker boxes that had been left on the ground. I looked through one and saw a couple pairs of elytra...

...

I know I said I wouldn't use them again... but this is the only way to get away from it, and I don't have my own.

...

I hesitantly put them on. I didn't pay much attention to the durability, which was my first mistake.

I pulled some fireworks out of the shulker. If I was to get away from the creature I would have to fly somewhere safe. I didn't know where I was gonna go but I made another mistake. I didn't grab many fireworks, which in the end would play its part.

I quickly shot off into the air as the dragon came through the portal, following dangerously close behind. I saw something else with it. A small humanoid figure who was all kinds of shades of white, red, and purple. It had a long winding tail that was longer than the figure itself. It also had a pair of fluffy looking ears and some sort of ram horns. It looked like it was after me too.

I kept flying forward, trying to distance myself from the two creatures.

I looked around seeing no more land in front of me...

...

I made my final mistake. I had to risk it. I had to...

...

I hesitantly started going over the water. I noticed that I only had a few rockets left. I should have gotten more... I looked ahead, seeing what looked like the shopping district at least 3-400 blocks in front of me. I looked behind me. I was startled as the dragon was very close to me and was gaining.

I tried to rocket away from it.

I used up the last of my rockets...

I started panicking.

This thing could be the end of me...

I was surely doomed...

I was going too slow.

...

I looked behind me one last time to see the dragon had slowed a bit but was still very near to me.

I started falling.

I looked at the elytra which had broken.

I looked around one last time before I closed my eyes, accepting my fate.

I hit the water and my whole body started to burn.

I felt myself getting weaker and weaker by the second. I would probably drown.

The worst of it was at my hands.

The way my hands had been covered in Redstone made them hurt more than the rest of my body, which felt like it was on fire.

I barely heard something slash into the water.

I think something or someone grabbed me?

I don't know.

Everything hurts.

My vision was blurry.

I could feel myself slowly dying...

Slowly disintegrating away...

Piece by piece...

|???|

"They've found out."

"K, I know I'm sorry-"

"You need to be more careful B."

"I know."

"Do you? Because they've already figured out that something's happened to him involving us!"

"K. I know what I'm doing..."

"Oh, really now?"

"He's taken it off.

Now we wait."

"For what."

"We need their barrier to break, and my influence over their minds are doing so."

...

"Good. Now go concentrate on breaking the barrier more than reporting to me. I shall check on you."

"Got it, K."

"Don't use the silly expression. You shouldn't show emotion no matter the circumstance. Even if someone is watching us right now. Reading our conversation."

"Alright..."

Watcher B hurriedly ran off to their study to work.

"Now,"

"We wait."

Word count - 1010