Stressed

|Mumbo|

I got back to Gri's hobbit hole and got in bed beside him. I snuggled up to him, feeling his tail lay over my leg. It was his way of telling me in the morning when he would get up and go. He'd been working on his base in the area of the nether he called "The Upside Down".

I fell asleep rather quickly and as looked around as I felt something like my soul was coming out of my body.

I looked around again only to see myself.
~~•~~
BLOOD WARNING

I looked around myself. There was bloody dagger next to my foot, along with a black robe in the corner and a mask with it. I shook my head. This had to be a mistake. I would never attack Iskall, or kill Xisuma. What was happening to me?

I picked up the small dagger. I sighed, grabbed the mask, and walked through my portal. I couldn't let anyone know. I placed the mask over my face and removed my suit coat. People could easily recognize my suit, but this may not be as recognizable. I ran through the shopping district portal and looked around. Nobody was in sight.

Perfect.
I jumped down from the portal and walked through the district. I didn't know what to do. I roamed the streets, fearing what I had become.

"Mumbo? Is that you?"

I turned around to see Joe looking at me. Joe quickly jumped back at the sight of the mask. His glasses fell off his face, and Joe fell backward, with fear in his eyes.

"Pl-please..don't hurt me.."

My headache suddenly got worse. I clenched the knife in my hands, I wanted to kill Joe. I really did. I looked over at Joe, who was trying to stand. I jumped on him and raised the dagger. I laughed. Adrenaline pumped through my veins. I'd never felt this good. This happy. I stabbed Joe right in his chest, causing blood to erupt and staining both of our shirts. I smiled from behind the mask. I stood up and stabbed Joe one last time before running through the shopping district's nether portal.
~~•~~
I looked out from the view. I sat on the top of Sahara, my feet over the edge, and kicking in the wind. My mind felt so clear. I had removed the mask, but my face and clothes were still stained with blood. I stood up and stretched, planning my next attack. Who should I go after?

Stress?
Keralis?
Ren?

I laughed, letting an insane smile grow on my face. Why not kill them all? I grabbed my mask and put on my elytra. This was going to be fun.
~~•~~
"Oh, hey guys! What brings you here?"
"We want to know what you've been doing for the past few weeks Mumbo."

I let out a light laugh and smiled.

"Oh, you suspect me for the Murders?"

I laughed again and Grian frowned. He walked over to me and grabbed my arm.

"What. Have. You. Been. Doing?"
"Okay okay, I have been staying in to prevent this  'murderer' from killing me. I've been working on small Redstone projects."

I held up a sunlight powered propeller, which began to spin with the light. Grian frowned and dragged iskall back through the portal. He didn't believe me, but he didn't have any proof, so he couldn't do anything about it.

I watched their bodies fade through the portal before a smile crept on my face. I pulled a drawer that was attached to my desk. Inside was a project that I had been working on for the past few weeks. It had taken a lot of Redstone, iron, and gunpowder. But it was worth it. I held the gun that I had created by the handle. I smiled and grabbed my mask and cloak. It was time to have some fun with my new invention.

I placed the mask on my face and smiled. I had never felt so alive before! Slaving over Redstone had been my whole life, and now that I had something to make my life more interesting? I had never been happier. I loaded the gun and looked around the shopping district. I didn't want to go on a complete rampage, that wouldn't be fun. I wanted to make them fear. I wanted to make them scared for their lives. I looked at two figures walking in the dark. I hopped down from the portal and placed the hood of my cloak over my head. I walked through the shadows of the shops, stalking the two.