(STC) Chapter 12: [The Internal Soliloquy]

=====

This Chapter will be subject to future changes!

I apologize to those who have made it thus far,

but I plan to rewrite this chapter in the future

======

Doesn't this feel familiar?

Or does it feel strange?

Keep your hormones in your rear.

As you advance through this range.

"Hey. Wake up. Wake uuuuuup."

I feel fingers touching my face.

"Do you want to repeat what happened yesterday?"

That same voice called out to me. My system was slowly being rebooted. I feel a wave of pleasure hit my head.

"Wake up Talulah." He called as he started tickling me.

"Stop it. Stop. It." I hissed as my eyes shoot open.

The strained feeling of opening your eyes too quickly kicked in. After blinking multiple times I saw Kaiser Rye in front of me.

"Don't you dare think about it." I pointed a finger at him. "Don't tell me I fell into another drunken stupor last night."

"You didn't." He responded with his bright smile. "Breakfast is ready. After that you want to go visit the Reunion?"

"Reunion? Weren't we there two months ago? I thought their city was supposed to leave Felizon." I slowly got out of the bed; my hair was a mess.

"Apparently both mayors agreed on letting the two places stay connected." Rye explained as he took the blanket away.

"So now they're coexisting? I hope the Reunion doesn't burn down this village." I mumbled as I took out a clean pair of clothes and headed for the bathroom.

"I am meeting up with Faust there for our little mission. Breakfast is in the kitchen." Rye hollered as he left the room.

As I turn on the shower a feeling of emptiness filled me.

Rye has multiple jobs...

I wonder if he is even capable of managing them?

He is probably trying to flaunt.

The warm water was pure bliss. I feel rejuvenated. That warm sensation inside was so good. As I run my fingers through my silky hair the feeling of fulfillment soared in. Perfect hair is an achievement after all.

I put on a simple yet flashy outfit before heading into the kitchen to kiss Rye goodbye before he left for work. Now it's time for me to spend the rest of my day peacefully, albeit the boredom amidst my idle actions

GRIIING!*

DING! DING! DING!*

I look to see my home phone ringing.

That horrid sound.

I pick up the phone and put it next to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Talulah! Its my Haley!"

"Oh hi Haley why did you call me?" I asked as I took a seat on my couch.