1 Year Anniversary {Message from the Author} Part 1:

(A/N):
---

Hey guys! It's me, Artran_Aqe, the author here! It's been a while since I've published a chapter for you all, but trust me, this story will go on. 

I have already told you guys that updates will be slow, and that I've been slowly losing my motivation to write. Truth be told, half of it is real, and half is not. I've been distracted by other things in life... and Wattpad hasn't been too high of a priority for me.

Pair that up with everything else in my personal life, writing has pretty much died in me...

I remember when I first decided to write this story, on October 5th, 2020. The first chapter: "Overseer" was published within days. And then I was able to pump chapter after chapter for days on end –It was like a drug, an addiction! It felt great!

At the start, there was nothing but me and very few views. And then, as time went on, I received support from a small number of readers, to what seems like an entire community of readers.

I'm grateful for that. I truly am.

Here are the names of some people who helped me reach where I am:

DIOBRANDO989 - the first reader to help me reach where I am. He introduced me to a community in Wattpad

L4S3RB0Y - The amount of support I received from this guy is amazing. I am way too embarrassed to be praised as much I do from L4S3RB0Y

Koplakz2327 - Koplakz appeared, disappeared, came back and is also the one who named one the most important characters in my story: "Marzanna". Chapter 35 was a huge change, but it felt great knowing that my readers gave me a chance to show my story. 

Energeia_Aiegrene - this madman will always be here to terrorize me (not on Wattpad of course). I learned many things from him and he has a part in my story too, with his own original character. Watch his story list; you might find something there!

Marseldagistani - I've had a wonderful time talking to Marseldagistani. The two of us grew as writers as time went on. He has an entire collection of stories over on different websites, check em out! 

- And so many more names that I can't fit in one message, but should be here...

Some of you might be wondering why I'm here talking. The "1 Year Anniversary" of this story, "Folly & Agendas & Talulah" has already past. I missed it; I missed it. I had something in mind, but I couldn't bring myself to write something for you guys, the readers...

Writing here taught me many valuable things as I grew as a person and a writer. I'm sure you can see progress in my writing from chapter to chapter. I know that I grew; I know that I am better than who I was when I first started. 

But now it seems to be coming to an end...

The second part of this message will come tomorrow...