~ Chapter 60 ~ (Regrets)

Start from the beginning

Kanao then released herself from hugging Shinobu before she start telling them, "Both of you were found unconscious from your mission and the stone pillar carried you here." Kanao explained.

"I see, it seems we need to find Gyomei. He probably know what happened" Kanae said. Shinobu nodded to her sister. Both of them stood up from their bed.

Kanao looked at both of her sisters before a sudden realisation hit her. "Master Kanae, Master Shinobu, the stone pillar also told me that there's a emergency Hashiras meeting today." Kanao told them.

Kanae and Shinobu nodded at Kanao and says thank you for telling them before walking out of the room. They are walking in the hallway that leads to the exit door.

While they are walking, they heard footsteps incoming behind them, "Kanae! Shinobu! Both of you are alright!" They heard someone shouted in concern.

Before both of them could turn around, they were scooped in someone's grasp. It's just Mitsuri who is embracing them tightly.

Kanae just smiled before also hugging the love pillar while Shinobu just put her hand on Mitsuri's shoulder. Mitsuri begin to cry while hugging them.

"I heard that both of you almost died fighting three upper moon demons. I am soo relieved." Mitsuri said between tears.

Kanae and Shinobu are shocked right now after hearing what Mitsuri just said. They never remember fighting demons, they only fought (Y/N) last night.

"We didn't fight demons Mitsuri" Shinobu told her. "W-wha...? B-but Sanemi said that he chased three upper moon demons but they got away." Mitsuri told them while still crying to herself.

Kanae and Shinobu were silent. They clearly don't remember anything happened other than facing (Y/N). Did this happened when they were unconscious?

"Mitsuri, we also don't know what happened. We thought that we are gonna ask Gyomei for what actually happened at the meeting. And it seems that Sanemi also know something." Shinobu said.

"Did you know about the emergency meeting? Why not we go together." Kanae said. "I know about the meeting from the others. They said that they will be waiting for the four of us before they begin the meeting at Oyakata-sama's manor" Mitsuri told them.

"Four?" Kanae asked. "Yes, four! You, me, Shinobu and Muichiro" Mitsuri said. Kanae and Shinobu looked in wonder before they turn around and finally saw the mist pillar who is standing behind them while staring at the ceiling. "Breathing is fun..." Muichiro said.

Kanae and Shinobu just watched at Muichiro dumbfounded. They stared at him for few moments before Mitsuri called them, "What are we waiting for? We cannot waste time anymore. To the meeting!" Mitsuri said before she pulled Kanae, Shinobu and Muichiro.

The three of them are immediately pulled away by Mitsuri easily. Mitsuri's figure may not look like it, but her abnormal strength is really something else.

~At Ubuyashiki's Manor~

The four of them have finally arrived before entering the Ubuyashiki's manor. They entered the room and saw other Hashiras waiting for them.

"About time you arrived." Sanemi said. The four of them sit around the room. "I envy you guys... The four of you managed to find the upper moons. Why can't I bump into one." Sanemi said in envy.

"It's not like people bump into them all the time. However, for the Kocho sisters to face 3 upper moon demons while Mitsuri and Muichiro faced two. It something else." Obanai said.

"how are you four doing right now?" Obanai asked. "Oh! Yeah... Yes! I'm feeling a lot better" Mitsuri said. 'They're worried about me' Mitsuri happily thought to herself.