Dad

Sorry i havent posted in a while.

so last night my dad got mad when he saw the facebook messages between me and my mother.

Me and her were talking about me being transgender and her asking if its ok to call me alex instead of leo since thats what she would of have named me if i was born male.

So dad not being very happy about that whole thing got mad and told her that she cant cant call me alex nor use male pronouns. But she stood up for me and told him that im her son and will do everything in her power to help me.

She was even talking about about getting me a binder and that is so much more than what my dad has done. My dad wont even call me leo or use any male pronouns.

And because my mom leashed out at him kinda, he made me block her on everything and to never talk to her again.

Then he tried talking to me about the whole transgemder thing with me.

In the end he told me that i will never be man i am on the inside because my body parts dont match and even after im 18 i cant do anything about it in his household. (i plan on staying with my dad during collage) And that set me off and i tried telling him that this is who i am and i will never stop trying my damned best i could to be the person i am.

Then he told me that if i keep trying to be a guy that i will never have anyone who loves me and will want to marry me. That if i dont stop now that i will be worthless trash out on the street that no one wants.

at that point im crying my eyes out because i already think this and he just flat out told me this to my face. Then he had the damn balls to tell me that he thinks that something has happened to me to make me think this way and its not real.

And after its all over he yelled at me for crying and that i shouldnt be such a coward.

So im just a major mess right now.

Transgendered: My StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara