therapy and binding

So today I had a therapy appointment with my dad and step mother. My therapist asked me what I would like my parents to do to make me feel better in my everyday life and I said that I would like them to use male pronouns. Dad didn't like that very much so she asked what else they could do that wouldn't affect them so much. So I said that maybe binding. First off they didn't know what it was so I explained to them what it was and my dad said maybe he would let that happen. So of course I got really excited since that I could bind tighter now cuz im used to only binding when I go to school cuz or else my parents would know.

Well when I asked my dad about binding just about a hour ago he said no that it would never happen as long as I lived with him and he asked me what the hell is wrong with me that I would want to do that and that's not the way God wanted me to be.

And of course I feel as if I can't talk to them about it no more that I can't trust my dad when it comes to support and quite frankly I want to move out and be on my own so badly.

So yea that was my life today sorry this was so short nothing big really happened.

Ask questions if you want or message me whatever....bye.