Catching up

So last time I have have posted was sometime before my birthday, I am 16 now. finally got done with drivers Ed but no car.

Not going to move to my mothers. she was upset when I told her. Now she won't let me talk to my siblings which if I may say are the only reason I'm even still here.

To be completely honest I have tried to overdose while I was gone and as you can tell it didn't work. I have gotten more depressed and I have lost friends because of that.

None of my family is helping me through it my dad just tells me I can't be sad cuz there's nothing to be sad about.

According to my friends im too depressed to be around and I'm just guilting them into being my friend by doing that.

I feel so alone lately the therapy isn't working. im getting a job soon. Hopefully

I try to be happy I really do but it gets hard to.

I hate being alone even more so when I have to shower. I shower everyday like most people mostly at night but I have to keep my eyes closed and I'm never in there for more than 10 min. dressing is just as hard.

I hate how people get mad cuz they think they are ugly or fat. it's ok hello?! At least you have the right body that's the right gender!

It gets me upset when my friends tell me to man up or to stop being depressing. im trying. I have almost competely stopped eating....

Welp that's all u guys have missed..