Parents control

So my two sisters who are twins are going to be gone all weekend! Yes! I get my room all to myself for a couple days.

So my mom and dad are still fighting over I dont know what but my dad wont stop telling me what she is saying when I clearly tolf him that I dont want any part in it nor do I wabt to hear about it.

That should be mental abuse if you make your child get in the middle of your own fights ya know? I mean theres nothing good about it for the child.

What child wants to hear from their father that their mother doesnt care about them? What kid wants to hear from their mother that their father wanted you aborted? Or even give you up so someone can adopt you?

I grew up listening to my parents fight all the time even though they lived 100 miles apart they always found sometime to fight about.

And when I hear bad things about bkth my parents it makes me think that Im that crappy like my parents because they made me.

And to make things worse my dad (harold is his name) isnt even my real dad. Yes he was there when I was born and signed all the sheets and everything. But he didnt actually give the sperm to make me.

I found that out when I was ten because I was always wondering why I didnt act like my two sisters and dad. So my mom told me that the man who did make me was too much of a crack head to even come when I was being born.

But when I turned 12 I think it was I met my bio dad, paul. The more I got to know him the more I could see how much Im like him. And he was clean from drugs and I could tell he was really trying to make up for his mistake.

And honestly if he wasnt all high and crap when I was born and actually took part in my life when it started, Im pretty sure he would of made an awesome dad.

But when harold found out that I was talking to paul he freaked out and told me that if I ever talked to him again that he would stop talking to me and wouldnt want to see me again.

I cried my eyes out when he told me that. I was his little girl at the time and I knew I was his favorite kid even though I wasnt actually his. So I stopped seeing paul and everything went back to normal but to this day I feel bad for letting my dad take control of me like that.

I should of stood up for myself. And sadly I see people run me over all the time, because if you hold our relationship over my head I will pretty much do anything just not many people know they can or that they are even doing that at times.

In the end Im easily controled and I need to work on not being controled and when I get over all that I think my life will be better.

Thanks for listening or reading or whatever you want to call it. But I want to write a story about two homosexual boys where one is blind and I was wondering if you would read it. So if you would read it then vote on this chapter.