Friend

I need better friends it seems like none of them can put up with me when i get really down besides yoyo. I love that even when Im so depressed to the point i wont let anyone say anything nice to me she still tries to cheer me up. she is a great and awesome friend for that.

i need more of those kind of friends whom i fell that i can tell them even the most darkest things i have done or had done to me. yes there are a couple things in the past im scared to share with yoyo but i have a feeling i will tell her someday.

emi she knows one of the things that have happened in the past because my dad doesnt know how to keep his trap shut when it comes to personal matters.

he will most likely find a way to tell everyone what has happened because all his friends knos what happened and its like he has told everyone.

jordan also knows what happened to me but she only knows because i was really stressed out one day and it kinda just came out.

i just need more friends who support me because for tomorrow the 6th im painting my ring finger for leelah alcorn and every transgender/transsexual. (i hope one day transgender/transsexual wont be terms that are used everyday with ppl like that because at that point it will be normal) but anyways..i asked my friends if they would do it with me and everyone said no but yoyo.

Great way to support me guys!!(scarasm)

I think i may tell my teachers about me being transgender so that they will call me by using male pronuons and leo. Ugh that will be a big step.

well bye guys the last couple days have been hell.