Transgender ftm should knows

Ok so this is just a quick should know thingy like just basic things one should know if they are friends/family/dating a ftm transgender. Hopefully this hells people.

Let's start with the basic terms.

Binding-using a binder or fabric to make the chest appear smaller
Binder-a shirt most of the time tank top that makes the chest smaller
HRT-hormore replacement therapy
T-testosterone
Passing-looking like perfered gender in public
Top surgery-surgery to remove breasts
Bottom surgery-sex change

That's just the basic terms now this is gonna kinda turn into a rant on what to do's and what not to do's.

Do not out him to anyone meaning family, friends, coworkers, bosses, or strangers of any sort. In short don't out him at all unless you talk to him about it first.

Pronouns! Jeez ppl of your willing to change the pronouns your using for a dog when told its a different gender than you thought why not ppl to?! That confuses me. anyways always use right pronouns it is very important. also if your going to say something nice about him do not say pretty or beautiful say more masculine words. some transmen are ok with cute or adorable but me personally I don't like being called cute or adorable.

Don't ask what he has down there if he feels the need to tell you he will tell you end of story. it's rude to ask those things. (Also bf/Gfs be careful when it comes to physical things)

Don't get upset when he doesn't want to go swimming or take off his shirt it really does affect us more than you know.

Don't ever push him to do things he doesn't want to do that may make him upset about his gender including don't point out that his biological sex is female he knows it and you know it, it doesn't need to be pointed out.

Don't tell him to man up or quit being a girl believe it he is trying his hardest has some sympathy but don't competely baby him.

Be patient.

Love him and never say you don't unless you really mean it. he needs support he really does.

Always be there to pick him back up she he gets upset about himself.

Hopefully this helped some people. show this to someone close to you to help them understand more I know I am.