Ahsoka

AU where anakin never turned and Palpatine was stopped. Also the attachment rule was taken away.

It was no secret that I was the daughter of Jedi Master Obi-wan Kenobi. My mother made sure to tell everyone about it. She wanted the people to know that I was the daughter of a peace keeper, well if you could call a General in the army, a peace keeper.

"Morning Princess." A deep voice said.

I let out a groan and turned to see Almec.

"Almec, what can I do for you?" I asked softly.

"Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano are on there way here." He said calmly.

"And I should care why?"

"Because your mother wants you to come and greet them."

"Of course she does." I thought as I walked away from him.

When I made it to the docks I spotted three Jedi leave a ship. A smile spread across my face at the familiar face of my best friend and lover.

"You're late." Mother said as I walked up to her.

"Sorry, I just learned you wanted me here." I said as they walked up to us.

"It is great to see you all again." Mother said as they stopped in front of us. 

"We thought we would come to see how Mandalore was fairing." Obi-wan said calmly.

"We are finally getting back to normal. Bo-katan has been helping us." Mother said softly.

"We also came to drop Ahsoka off." Anakin explained.

"We are glad to have her back." I said as I sent Ahsoka a smile.

"Sure you are." Ahsoka said with a laugh.

"If you will follow me I have rooms for you all." Mother said as she led us away.

I allowed the Jedi to walk ahead of me and Ahsoka and sent her a smile. She gently took my hand and laced our fingers together.

"I missed you." She said softly.

"I missed you more." I said as I gently pecked her lips.