Savage

There was a rumor that if you went to far down in the caves the monster would take you and never let you leave. Because if this we tried to stay as far away from the caves as possible. I had been in the once and as soon as I saw the thing I ran. It was... a man with spider legs, if you could call him a man.

After a long day of working on the farm I got ready to go inside, but a voice stopped me.

"I'm looking for someone."

I turned and saw a man with horns.

"Who are you looking for?"

"My brother." He said calmly.

"Got a name?"

"Maul."

"You mean the crazy man in the caves?" I asked softly.

"Show me him." He ordered.

"No way, that guy is trouble." I said as I shook my head.

"Now." He ordered as he grabbed my by my neck.

"Okay!" I gasped out.

He let go of me and I led him to the caves. The caves where about a day and a half walk from my house, so we soon stopped.

"Why are we stopping?" The man asked with a growl.

"Because we can't travel at dark. You can't see anything." I said as I made camp.

He let out a huff and shook his head. He plopped down and I started to cook.

"So what happen to him?" I asked softly.

"I don't know."

"I hope you know he has gone mad." I said softly.

"How so?"

"Talks to himself. Sometimes you can hear him yelling and screaming." I said softly.

"Why do you live here? It's a waste land."

"My family is here.... Well was... they died last year." I said with a frown.

He nodded his head and we waited for morning to come, before starting back. Soon night came and we made it to the cave.

"He is in there." I said softly.

"Lead the way."

"You must really want me dead." I said as I walked inside.

The cave was dark and I couldn't see anything. I was only able to see when I heard a sound and turned to see a red lightsaber.

"You're a Sith." I said softly.

"You know of the Sith?"

"My father was one." I said as we continued walking.

"What happen to him?"

"He is still alive, he's the chancellor." I said softly.

"I heard of him." He said calmly.

After awhile I stopped and turned to look at him.

"My name's (Y/n)." I said softly.

"Savage." He said before we continued walking.

When we found Maul he was worse then I thought he would be. He was talking to himself and pretending like we didn't exist. He soon came towards me and Savage stood in front of me.

"She is a friend." He said calmly.

"Friend?"

"Yes, Friend. She helped me find you, now she is going to help me bring you home." He said softly.

"I am?" I asked shocked.

"You want off this rock, I can help you." He said as he looked at me.

I nodded my head and we soon made it to his ship and then took off.

"It's beautiful." I said softly.

He nodded his head and continued on. Soon I became a close friend to Maul and Savage, traveling with them and helping them with their plans. It wasn't long before they took Mandalore and I became Maul's advisor.

"Master." Maul gasped out.

My heart stopped and I saw my father walk into the room. Maul took a knee and I held my breath. I felt someone touch my shoulder and looked to see Savage. Before I knew it Maul and Savage was fighting my father. I felt like I couldn't breath with each attack and soon I pulled my blaster out and shot my father in the back. He fell forward and I quickly rushed up to Savage.

"Thank you." He said as I looked him over.

"I thought you had died." I said as I touched his cheek.

"Never." He said softly.

He gently placed his hand over mine and I sent him a small smile. His eyes met mine and I held my breath as he leaned forward and gently pressed his lips to mine.

"Savage, have the guards clean up this mess... and then we will talk about your wedding." Maul said calmly.

"Wedding?" I asked shocked.

"You two both love each other and I know for a fact he is planning on asking you, so I will make sure everything is according to plan." Maul said as he walked away.

"Well I guess we don't have to worry about courting now." Savage said calmly.

I let out a laugh and shook my head. I sent him a gentle smile and leaned forward and kissed him again.