Cad Bane

As soon as I saw him I knew I had to be faster. This was the third job this week that Cad Bane had tried to steal from me, and I wasn't going to allow it to happen to me.

"Not going to happen! This is my bounty Bane!" I yelled as I rushed to grab the target.

I made it inside and slammed the door on him. I quickly located the target and shit them dead. I let out a sigh of relief and walked up to them. I heard the door open and turned to see Bane walk in with a smirk on his face.

"To slow Bane." I said as I looked at him.

"You know... if we worked together this would be easier for us both." He said as he walked closer to me.

"I'd rather lose an arm." I said playfully.

"Come on, you know you want to work with me." He said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and went to leave, but he grabbed my arm and turned me to look at him.

"Stop fighting it." He whispered as he looked down at me.

He moved closer and I met his eyes to see them clouded.

"That's the fun of it though... I run... and you chase me." I said as I leaned up and pecked his lips.

I pulled away and quickly ran away, him right behind me. I made it to my fighter and saw that he had lost me. I walked on and before I could make it to my seat a hand grabbed me and slammed me against the wall. I looked up and met Bane's eyes.

"I'm not letting you go this time." He said as he leaned down and kissed me roughly.

I let out a gasp as my hands wrapped around his neck and I pulled him closer. He smiled into the kiss and picked me up and carried me to my room.