Hunter

They all where staring at me waiting for an answer to who I liked, and I could feel the smirk on Crosshair's face, I had drunkenly told the bastard a few weeks back that I was in love with Hunter. I let out a sigh and rubbed my face.

"Go ahead, tell them." Crosshair said playfully.

"Wait Crosshair knows!" Echo exclaimed.

"Yea she told me when we were at 79's." Crosshair said with a smirk.

I saw a frown appear on Hunter's face and he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Seriously you told Crosshair who you liked but not your best friend?" Hunter asked angrily.

"Hunter I was drunk when I told him-"

"That doesn't change the fact you didn't tell me." He said as he turned and walked away.

"I've never seen Sarge get mad at you before." Wreaker said as he looked at me shocked.

"No one has." Crosshair said with a frown.

"I'm gonna go talk to him." I said as I followed Hunter.

I found him in his room sharpening his blade.

"Go away."

"Yea, not gonna happen.... what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"You know you could of let me explain why I didn't tell you." I said softly.

"Don't really care."

"It's because I'm in love with you." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

He froze up and I let out a sigh.

"Thats why I was fine telling Cross and not you." I said softly.

I let out a sigh and turned to leave but a hand grabbed me and I was roughly turned to face him. Before I could say anything his lips where against mine and his hand was in my hair. I let out a moan and pulled him closer.

"Lock the door." I whispered against his lips.

A smirk appeared on his face and he let go of me and quickly locked the door.