Zeb

It was official the universe hates me. I had left to get some food for the ghost and ended up getting captured, again. This time I just know Ezra and Zeb won't let me live it down.

"General (Y/n) (L/n), ex clone wars veteran, and Jedi Knight." Kallus said as he came into the room.

"Not a Jedi anymore, didn't you hear, I left the order before the fall." I said calmly.

"Get everything you can out of her." He said before he turned and left, leaving me with a torture droid.

"This is so going to suck." I said as I closed my eyes.

An hour later I heard the door to my room slide open and looked up to see Zeb. He quickly threw the droid against a wall and got me down.

"Hi sweetie." I said as he picked me up.

"I gotcha." He said as he carried me out of the room.

"Have I ever told you.... how much I love you?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"You tell me every day." He said as he snuck through the faculty.

"I should tell you more. I love you... like a lot.... hey why aren't we married?" I asked with a frown.

Zeb froze up and looked down at me.

"What?" He asked as he looked at me shocked.

"Why aren't we married? We've been together for over five years and you still haven't proposed.... do you not love me.... am I to fat?" I asked as tears streamed down my face.

"Sweetheart, you're beautiful and I love you to death. The only reason I haven't married you yet is because I don't want the empire trying to destroy our happiness and... I don't want to leave you a widow." He said softly.

"Zeb... that is the sweetest thing.... but you need to hurry up and marry me, because I'm not getting any younger and I done told Kanan if I don't get married before I hit my thirties I would commit mass murder." I said calmly.

"Understood." He said with a nod of his head.

We finally escaped the facility and I was carried to the ship. Zeb carried me to my room and gently laid me down on the bed. He set beside me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"How do you feel?" He asked softly.

"Sore." I said as I laid on the bed.

"That droid did a number on you." He said as he pulled me closer to him.

I nodded my head and smiled as I snuggled into his side.

"You're warm." I whispered as I hid my face.

He let out a chuckle and kissed the top of my head.

"Thanks for coming for me."

"You think I'd leave my girl with them?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"I knew you wouldn't, but still.... thanks." I said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"I love you." He whispered as he kissed the top of my head.